Reviews for Night Morning
jzonprooverr chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
god this is good 3 i don't even know what to say, but i am sitting here grinning at how wonderful it is
darwin chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
genius! oh, the beauty of those compounds! the way which you executed those delicate full-stops. Breathtaking.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
That's so endearing. My husband is a lawyer and he likes Night Mornings too. Gets more work done then. Also has a problem getting to sleep after sex.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Incredibly cute and well written. I love this pairing so much and you just described them perfectly! Thanks for sharing.
Ps: sorry, I could have accidentally typed a "m"!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
christallh24 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Argh! How do you have 15 favs, but only two people wasn't so lazy as to not leave a review! Sorry, it's just a bugaboo of mine about not leaving authors reviews if you fave or follow their fics. People, leave a word! I mean, HONESTLY!

Anyway, lol, I read UC without reading the summary all the way through and didn't notice it said it was a prequel of sorts. In my review, I said it seemed a little incomplete. This one, however, was just as lovely and touching but makes me want MORE, MORE, MORE! It really makes me wonder, as well, how their relationship progressed from that night of the fender-bender to the one they have in this story. I hope you get back here one day and maybe throw the people that enjoy this pairing a bone, lol. Have a great year!
iamthepinkukulele chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Ugh, butterflies! Liked this a lot, beautiful scenario choice, the poem idea, and the beginning bit especially. Really nicely done. :)
browser chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I'm usually rather ambivalent about Dakin Irwin stories, I have trouble believing Dakin was mature enough to actually have true feelings for Irwin. However this one is so sweet, while still maintaining their characters. You show a more mature interpretation of Dakin's character that makes the pairing believable.