Reviews for Kido Corps Commander
Nate chapter 3 . 10/16
Shitfic.

I'm out.
Monster King chapter 8 . 4/22
Great story I really liked it can't wait until the next update.
Anjanie chapter 5 . 10/21/2016
Jou know it's acting captains right?
I love the story so far
doubledamn chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
I just realised that nearly everything after Season 1 of Bleach could have stopped if Soi-Feng just hit Aizen twice when they were holding him.
darkfox2357 chapter 8 . 8/18/2016
It's a great story keep up the good work I've never herd if a Naruto and hyori pairing before I like the way it's turning out can't wait for the next update
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
I was happy with the start of this though I dont know why kushina wasn't there in the afterlife?
rzormonkey69 chapter 2 . 5/21/2016
I'm not really sure what to add to this beyond I enjoyed reading it.

Last chapter, I had already critiqued the grammar, so I won't beat a dead horse as far as that's concerned.

It is refreshing to know that you're somewhat keeping true to canon Naruto personality though. Since I was hoping that I wouldn't be wasting my time reading a fic about someone that's a whole different person.
rzormonkey69 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
This is definitely, so far, a pretty interesting read.

I don't know whether or not it's been edited yet for grammar, so I won't harp too much on the mistakes made, but sometimes it did make me cringe with the excess of punctuation. The lack of indentation was also a slight problem after one person spoke, and it made it rather difficult at first to distinguish who it was that was talking.

Overall writing quality though was at least a cut above the rest. I'm only hoping that elements from the Narutoverse remain only mentioned in passing, as I'm crossing my fingers and hoping this will remain a mostly Bleach crossover.
Tactition101 chapter 8 . 5/20/2016
You really need to go over these chapters again, you're missing quite a few words and some of the words are blended together. Other than that though, it's pretty good.
ZrH221 chapter 7 . 5/18/2016
This story looks interesting to me. Keep writing :))
Ejammer chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
erm what about academy and living a lot more in seireitei like jiinchuuriki or not thats no reason for special treatment
Quest man chapter 8 . 5/18/2016
Great chapter
CrazyDragon3214 chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
Wow! I like this
strabimonx chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
Please update soon
Kin-Ryu Chikara chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
Interesting story so far. I'm looking forward to reading more.