Reviews for Kidocho
I was happy with the start of this though I dont know why kushina wasn't there in the afterlife?
rzormonkey69 chapter 2 . 5/21
I'm not really sure what to add to this beyond I enjoyed reading it.

Last chapter, I had already critiqued the grammar, so I won't beat a dead horse as far as that's concerned.

It is refreshing to know that you're somewhat keeping true to canon Naruto personality though. Since I was hoping that I wouldn't be wasting my time reading a fic about someone that's a whole different person.
rzormonkey69 chapter 1 . 5/20
This is definitely, so far, a pretty interesting read.

I don't know whether or not it's been edited yet for grammar, so I won't harp too much on the mistakes made, but sometimes it did make me cringe with the excess of punctuation. The lack of indentation was also a slight problem after one person spoke, and it made it rather difficult at first to distinguish who it was that was talking.

Overall writing quality though was at least a cut above the rest. I'm only hoping that elements from the Narutoverse remain only mentioned in passing, as I'm crossing my fingers and hoping this will remain a mostly Bleach crossover.
Tactition101 chapter 8 . 5/20
You really need to go over these chapters again, you're missing quite a few words and some of the words are blended together. Other than that though, it's pretty good.
ZrH221 chapter 7 . 5/18
This story looks interesting to me. Keep writing :))
Ejammer chapter 2 . 5/18
erm what about academy and living a lot more in seireitei like jiinchuuriki or not thats no reason for special treatment
Quest man chapter 8 . 5/18
Great chapter
CrazyDragon3214 chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
Wow! I like this
strabimonx chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
Please update soon
Kin-Ryu Chikara chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
Interesting story so far. I'm looking forward to reading more.
bloom-tobumie chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
i really enjoy this story and cant wait to see it continue, i do have a small snippet of criticism for you and thats the little scene at the end between hiyori and naruto. at then you have him say i missed you and her reply i missed you too. now at that point i kinda cringed because i believe pulling a han solo here would have been better. i think changing hiyoris line to 'I know' would show that shes been eternally frustrated with not being with naruto and knew that he thought her dead. but thats just me give advice on that line of dialogue. hope to see new chapters soon
teh-paradox chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
AH I got so exited when I saw a new chapter for this story, been so long! Can't wait to see what you do with it though! Good luck!
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Excellent! Very nice plot, unlike most powerful Naruto fanfics. I wish you will update, though I imagine the probability is slim since it hasn't been updated in 2 years. Sigh.
animenaruto46 chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
sweet whens the next chapter and when will we see the bankai
Renoki chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
This story deserves so many more reviews owo

~ Sorrowryuu