Reviews for Retrospect
The Fangirl of Awesome Stuff chapter 14 . 11/6/2017
Love this! A few mistakes, but overall a great story! The
Mee chapter 14 . 9/28/2017
Great story! I really like that you've taken a bit of a different twist concerning the time traveling. It's nice to see older Naruto interact with younger Naruto.
Too bad that you haven't continued it, but I'm happy for what's been published, it's great :)
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 14 . 9/18/2017
This fanfic like many time travel fanfics is interesting, but I am put off my your grammar and what it entails. To be honest, it's absolutely horrible but then again this was like 4 years ago and I am sure your writing has improved a lot. Just saddened that it didn't get much further and ended on a cliffhanger to boot, but oh well. Happens with tons of them.
Li chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
I like this fic
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2017
Annoying. But a little better than most. I'll continue but if your exactly like many other readers who make autistic choices I'll have to leave. Simple as that.
TheOlympus chapter 14 . 6/21/2017
Damn it.. Why you have to stop the story like this?! Am I even can still hope for you to continue?
manga.geek.3 chapter 14 . 3/24/2017
oooooo your story is interesting! I look forward to reading more! good luck figuring out where you want this to go :D
Guest chapter 14 . 3/20/2017
oh come on. It stops at the best part T-T
RavenSummoning chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
Good story, I hope you keep it going.
dialga9182 chapter 14 . 11/18/2016
I very much enjoyed this, but I did notice plenty of errors in spelling and general narrative flow. Honestly, I wouldn't mind editing them. But, that said, I'd enjoy it even more if you carried on with the fic. Please continue! If you do, I can guarantee an editor!
apolausta chapter 14 . 10/28/2016
This has SUCH potential oh my goodness this is fantastic. Thank you for sharing it.
alexc123 chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
This is awesome!
ForeverTheValentine chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
I'll be reading! I can't wait!
Secret.Identities chapter 14 . 4/12/2016
Aww... it would be awesome if you could continue.
Secret.Identities chapter 6 . 4/12/2016
That ramen torture... I'm laughing soooooo hard.