Reviews for Retrospect
alexc123 chapter 1 . 7/26
This is awesome!
ForeverTheValentine chapter 14 . 5/23
I'll be reading! I can't wait!
Secret.Identities chapter 14 . 4/12
Aww... it would be awesome if you could continue.
Secret.Identities chapter 6 . 4/12
That ramen torture... I'm laughing soooooo hard.
xke hai smesso?dai siamo nel 2016 se non continui tu dai la storia a chi potrebbe portarla avanti,no?
kurosakiami01 chapter 14 . 3/15
This is really really good! The first chapter had a number of spelling mistakes that bugged me, but after that there haven't been many. Just the odd "of coarse" instead of "of course". (It made my eye twitch, but it was passable).

The idea is pure genious, though. I haven't read another time travel where circumstances where similar to this one yet.

I'll keep an eye on it! :) Thank you for sharing! :D
Continue Please
Laurentia60 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Arrhhh ma gosh! I love the story line!
XD
(٨٨)
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 14 . 12/8/2015
Last updated June 9 2013...
It seems like the thing with most fics is- you want to write the set-up, because that's the great idea you had in the first place. The fun part about 'what would happen if so and so did this' or 'ended up here', or 'went back to this time', but the moment they get there you run out of steam because ok, that part is done, mission accomplished. I get that a lot with fics of mine. It kinda feels like that's what happened here.

You got him to the point you wanted him to get to, then just lost interest in it because that part was done, and you got it out of your system, right? (Of course, this is just a guess on my part. Perhaps you don't use this site anymore? Sorry if I'm overreaching with my assumption!) There doesn't seem to be a further motivation or goal for the character, which is ok, at this point. You could have continued with Naruto investigating Root, and seeing where that goes, or trying to put a stop to the chunin exam invasions, stopping the Akatsuki, and saving Sasuke and Gaara, with what you have in your set-up, if you do choose to continue it, as that is the logical progression at this point in fics like this.

It's a cool story though, and a great start, and could have been something even cooler if you had chosen to continue it. The set-up for their interaction was all in place, and you did well with the details, and you could have gone anywhere with it, but this is the point where most fics like this tend to taper off. Sometimes just setting it up is all you need, to get that idea out there. Writing bugs are kinda persnickety like that, and once you get the urge to write it, you follow where it leads. I liked where this one went.

Thanks for posting it, it was a good read as is, and some of your ideas on seals and time travel were thought provoking.
Cute Kirby chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
As I was rereading through this, it occurred to me that what this situation really needs is . . . ANOTHER NARUTO! Yes! One from even further in the future who's friends with Kurama. Ah, the sweet, sweet chaos. Mwahahaha!
conan.lagace chapter 14 . 11/16/2015
Yo, naruto is loyal as fuck right? That would mean giving them (the village) a play by play of what happens. And the Danzo situation hasn't happened yet so he wouldn't know about it. Why not toss a bandana on his head, make him not shave for a month, and bring him into AnBu. It would be difficult due to how flashy his normal move set is, but he would fuck the Chunin exam invasion up.
Nea-Nyx chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
This has the potential of being an awesome throwback fic! Please continue this dear author!
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Interesting...
ElionFrost chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
I love this!

I want you to continue the story soon.

I love how you write
Bubblekins1010 chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
Alright, I seriously want to see more of this! I mean two Narutos, Strong Naruto, and lots of other cool stuff! I can't wait! Please I beg of you to update soon! .