Reviews for Retrospect
manga.geek.3 chapter 14 . 3/24
oooooo your story is interesting! I look forward to reading more! good luck figuring out where you want this to go :D
oh come on. It stops at the best part T-T
RavenSummoning chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
Good story, I hope you keep it going.
dialga9182 chapter 14 . 11/18/2016
I very much enjoyed this, but I did notice plenty of errors in spelling and general narrative flow. Honestly, I wouldn't mind editing them. But, that said, I'd enjoy it even more if you carried on with the fic. Please continue! If you do, I can guarantee an editor!
apolausta chapter 14 . 10/28/2016
This has SUCH potential oh my goodness this is fantastic. Thank you for sharing it.
alexc123 chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
This is awesome!
ForeverTheValentine chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
I'll be reading! I can't wait!
Secret.Identities chapter 14 . 4/12/2016
Aww... it would be awesome if you could continue.
Secret.Identities chapter 6 . 4/12/2016
That ramen torture... I'm laughing soooooo hard.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/25/2016
xke hai smesso?dai siamo nel 2016 se non continui tu dai la storia a chi potrebbe portarla avanti,no?
kurosakiami01 chapter 14 . 3/15/2016
This is really really good! The first chapter had a number of spelling mistakes that bugged me, but after that there haven't been many. Just the odd "of coarse" instead of "of course". (It made my eye twitch, but it was passable).

The idea is pure genious, though. I haven't read another time travel where circumstances where similar to this one yet.

I'll keep an eye on it! :) Thank you for sharing! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 2/14/2016
Continue Please
Laurentia60 chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Arrhhh ma gosh! I love the story line!
XD
(٨٨)
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 14 . 12/8/2015
Last updated June 9 2013...
It seems like the thing with most fics is- you want to write the set-up, because that's the great idea you had in the first place. The fun part about 'what would happen if so and so did this' or 'ended up here', or 'went back to this time', but the moment they get there you run out of steam because ok, that part is done, mission accomplished. I get that a lot with fics of mine. It kinda feels like that's what happened here.

You got him to the point you wanted him to get to, then just lost interest in it because that part was done, and you got it out of your system, right? (Of course, this is just a guess on my part. Perhaps you don't use this site anymore? Sorry if I'm overreaching with my assumption!) There doesn't seem to be a further motivation or goal for the character, which is ok, at this point. You could have continued with Naruto investigating Root, and seeing where that goes, or trying to put a stop to the chunin exam invasions, stopping the Akatsuki, and saving Sasuke and Gaara, with what you have in your set-up, if you do choose to continue it, as that is the logical progression at this point in fics like this.

It's a cool story though, and a great start, and could have been something even cooler if you had chosen to continue it. The set-up for their interaction was all in place, and you did well with the details, and you could have gone anywhere with it, but this is the point where most fics like this tend to taper off. Sometimes just setting it up is all you need, to get that idea out there. Writing bugs are kinda persnickety like that, and once you get the urge to write it, you follow where it leads. I liked where this one went.

Thanks for posting it, it was a good read as is, and some of your ideas on seals and time travel were thought provoking.
Cute Kirby chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
As I was rereading through this, it occurred to me that what this situation really needs is . . . ANOTHER NARUTO! Yes! One from even further in the future who's friends with Kurama. Ah, the sweet, sweet chaos. Mwahahaha!