Reviews for Arms of a Thief
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
I really liked this story and I'm sad that you stopped writing it.
lizzietish13 chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I really like this story! Please update soon I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Linnt chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Please tell me there is more! I took me forever to find a Neal/OMC fic and it'll be cruel to leave the readers and me hanging.

Please continue, with sugar coated chocolate on top of your cherry.

XD
Stephosaur chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
omg omg pleaz pleaseeeeeeee pretty please! update i like ur character and i think this fic is really original! go girl!
Raspberry Kamikaze chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
This story is totally awesome. The concept and characters are really great so far, especially the romance and cuteness between Neal and Jesse, and everything is so well-written.

I definitely can't wait for more. I really want to know what Peter's going to say.

P.S. I'm a gay guy who totally adores both Matt Bomer and James Maslow. And (I'm being completely honest) my real name is Jesse, so the summary to this story alone made my day and totally fulfilled my fantasies.
Sarah chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
I really really like this :)

Sorry, but I'm terrible at reviews lol.

Update soon por favor!
EverlastingWonderland chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I really like this story. I'm excited to read a Neal/OMC story & Jesse seems adorable )
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
love it! hope you update soon
Corlin chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Thank you for updating! I like Jesse. Please continue going with this story.
kenziecaffrey chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
I am loving this Jesse character. SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED!~!~!~!
Funshine908 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
I'm loving this! Jesse's pretty awesome! Can't wait until you update :)
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Why didn't you ever complete this? You should!
Corlin chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I totally loved it! I want more please. Jesse seems like a fun character...hope he treats Neal right! *subscribes*
Stella chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This is great!

You should consider making it into a chaptered story :)
Concubine99 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
interesting, interesting! wouldn't mind reading more!