Reviews for Acceptance
hahahahah!ahah...
Juniper Night chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Lol, nice :)
thegreatfanficstalker chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
what was the goddamned gift! What did Robin get everyone elsewhat about the other tiant uncle Jeffie what happened to them?

Virtual cookie to you if you reconized the stupid allusion.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
No, My Dear, it doesn't matter WHAT the gift as. I'm sure he put a lot of thought into it, and I'm sure she will find it useful or practical or touching or all three. Not that she'll say so. ;-D

That little thermonuclear comment he dropped on her, casually, as he left, though ... damn. Not fair, dude.

I hope she comes to realize how much he feels for her.
Ein chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
OH MY GOD WHY DO YOU MAKE ROBIN SO LOVEABLE?
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Haha :) Robin's so sly with his comments. '"We'll leave the work on the 'I love you's 'till next year,"' Hah.
Tainted.Cherry chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
i know curiosity killed the cat but damn!

okay so whats the gift?

You can inbox me the answer so I will be the only that knows!

BTW awesome story!
UnknownRobin chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I need to know what the gift is. Okay because the story was so good I don't need to know what it is but I would like to know. ")

- UnknownRobin
Crazy nerd chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
cool story. And I was a little curious on what the gifts where.
STARROB FOREVER chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Pleas do not take this bad , but , have you not seen the teen titans series , it is not raven/robin its star/robin and they wiil be together forever :P

loka estas mal
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
lol, nice ending! XD
Shnitzel chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Like every RobRae story I have read written by you, it has simple genius. It's very straight forward, but it has that underlining of light humor that is so enjoyable to read. I think it was fine that you didn't mention what any of the gifts actually were, it makes the reader think about what they could possibly be, the hints were enough.

Robin's last line was brilliant. Absolutely.

Update Moments already!

-Shnitzel
selene-v chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I liked that you didn't say what the gift was. To me the story was supposed to be about getting raven to open up to a teammate and accept a gift. It was about trusting someone enough to recieve something special from them that showed out that they cared about you. I don't think that telling us what the gift was would have advanced the story, so it was an unimportant detail. So the actual gift doesn't matter, but the meaning and significance behind it does.
SkywriterChick411 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Oh c'mon! :( You were really that lazy to not acutally say what the gift WAS? That was a really good one-shot, but that little detail ruined it. oh well. Nice story anyway.
Desstrio chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
It should be something Raven would enjoy more then anything. Not like, a gag or joke gift. I mean like, since there's a bond between them and everything, something...special. So yes I think you should add another chapter, and just say what it is.