Reviews for the Fascination with the Prince
Dangereux chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
i definitely google-imaged that. (who wouldn't?)

i'm not sure if i regret it or not.

but i definitely don't regret reading this story, because it was AWESOME! gotte love kinkinthebones for their amazing prompts.

yet another perfectly written story! thank you!

-MC
goladyvols chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Holy Crap! That was HOT! That was a great idea and now there are images rolling around in my head! What if Booth really has one? Great job, my friend! :)
NatesMama chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Ew. That's one Google search I wish I hadn't done. :)

Great story, BTW. Read the other one at KITB, this idea just kills me...buttoned up Booth having a dick piercing. It could happen. LOL
booknerd323 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
That was great. I will never look at Booth the same. As if I didn't drool over that man enough. And to top it off, it was so funny. I could just hear them arguing. Amazing.
Hqudsi45 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I DID do a Google Image search. DEFINETELY not safe for work. Speaking of NSFW, neither is this story. Which is one more reason why it's so enjoyable. Great job with keeping them in character. This was pretty damn funny. Keep up the great work!
Akane Nyx chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I'm probably in the smaller percentile that can see Booth with such a piercing. I mean, he's inked, right? I can't think of anyone with tattoos who doesn't have at least one extra hole somewhere. And since it's not in his ears... well, pardon my imagination for wondering.

On the other hand, it would be a bit of a pain when it came to things like metal detectors.

On a more personal note, I have recently discovered that the one person that I know who I really expected to be pierced 'there' isn't. Talk about disappointing!
tkelparis chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Am more than a little stunned at the mental image (especially since I, personally, cannot see Booth doing that), but not as horrified as I once thought I'd be. Yowza!
spritedoll83 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
um, so that piercing sounds quite awesome. :) maybe my hubby will go for it! yay for bones coming back on!
sleeplessinatlanta chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
oh, god, I'm afraid to do a google search! HAHA!

Just so we're clear- you're as crazy about me as I am about you, right?"

I'm in love with this line. Just can picture Booth saying it, because with Brennan you ALWAYS have to be clear! :)
Myzinglink chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Image search complete...and Oh My :) Naughty naughty Booth! Loved it, have delicious images running through my mind now :)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2