Reviews for Why Do You Want Me to Be Jealous?
BoredoutofmymindbyCailey chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Not bad, but do you have to write Cailey? Can't you write Zaya or Zailey or Lock or something?
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
nice job!
Lady Alice101 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
this is good... i must apologise. i didnt want to read your stories, because i thought they would not be the best. but now i cant believe how dumb i was!
Pen of Silver Letters chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Emotainal, realistic. Nobody was OOC. Wow, great job! This makes sense, and I really like it! You do great work my friend, great work.

SilverLetters
Hailfax-McGee chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Good story! Very touching. I'm happy that now I can know exactly why Cody was acting the way he was. You nailed it right on the head that I was unsatisfied. Now I know (I'll just pretend this was a scene in the episode).
YellowButterflies chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Awww, this was so sweet I loved it! This question (or thought) was running through my head as well, and it's really nice to have a plausible thought as to why Cody would act this way.

Great story and once again very sweet! :)
deathlyhallows123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Good story. I think that you are very accurate with your reasoning. Great story and way to be.
psav2005 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
great one shot, very cute
n chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Aww...that was so sweet! Most definitely worth reading. I think that this is the best Cody/Bailey story I have ever read. Please write another one!

Love it,

Nadira M.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Very nice add-on to the story. :D

I must say it does explain a lot about Cody's behavior within that episode. :D

Please I do wish for you to keep up the good work upon such great ideas, like this one, for future reads.;D
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
That was so cute!
congotandsja chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
AW! This is so sweet! I love it; it's so romantic... Sorry, I just really love the character Cody Martin, he's the best, and I also love Bailey like a sister...

Anyway, I love the explanation about Moose, the flirty girls when Cody was a teacher and everything else.

Extremely well-written!
StarLily1Dfan chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
There is no doubt (in my mind! :) that this is how Cody and Bailey were actually feeling at the end of "Model Behaviour." It totally makes sense that Cody would feel the need to compare himself to Moose, since Moose proved that he wasn't just a country bumpkin but also a pretty smart guy and a good athlete. It's natural that he would want Bailey to think he has some choice candidates in his own dating history, to mask his insecurities that he isn't good enough for Bailey. This one-shot is also a nice way to tie back to "Mulch Ado About Nothing" - providing realistic continuity where there often is none.
fanatic-esined chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
yea i've always saw cody's view of bailey being jealous 'cos of the home ec incident. i guess i never saw cody's insecurities as one. good job :D
Lodylodylody chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
That's a very sweet story. Good heart to heart stuff.