Reviews for Repaying A Favour
ThatGothChick chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Loving this sweeter side of Severus. Part 2, with a little less bumbling and a little more smutty sex? :)
Beth chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
So lovely!
xlittlexmonsterx chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I have never, ever found Snape/Hermione pairings okay. But this makes me reconsider. Very well done. I really enjoyed it. :)
Miravisu chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
lol, that was so sweet and funny :)
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Maggie chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Absolutely lovely, I love it !
Marble Meadow chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh goodness what a delight. This was really splendidly done. A new favorite.
racheesi chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This is the first one-shot I've really liked in a long time (I tend to gravitate toward stories with many many chapters), but I loved this story. I feel like (even with the "change of heart" so-to-speak) you had Snape's character to a T. Very lovely :)
Lala97 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Great Story! Very heart-warming... I too have a crush on Snape. Do you think this will happen to me? LOL... : D Thanks for writing!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
What a lovely story! Wonderful scarf, superlative dinner, marvelous kiss.

Oh, yes, and excellent one-shot.
abbylabby chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was lovely

I'm glad Snape is only 37, because no matter how much I love Alan Rickman, he is old. This felt really organic, but Alan Rickmans Snape and Emma Watsons Hermione would be slightly creepy xD
snangerdangerlover chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
love it!
Sela McGrane chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Adorable. Absolutely adorable. Wouldn't change a damn thing. :)
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Absolutely adorable bit of fluff. Nice work with these characters.
cathedral carver chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This? This entire story? Completely adorable.

Granger's presence in Severus Snape's thoughts didn't dwindle when his scarf was put away for the summer, and that was when he realized how utterly fucked he was.

That? Made me laugh out loud. I was grinning throughout and truly didn't want it to end. So very well done.