Reviews for Facebook Friends
nightnovice chapter 26 . 4/8/2015
The angst, the uncertainty, thevdrama, laughter and love. I really enjoyed this story!
Isabella Nikole chapter 13 . 3/26/2015
Loving the story! I saw you said you are in Portland, Oregon, Maine, or Texas? I'm in Oregon, about 4 hours south of Portland. Just thought it was cool, if your in Oregon.
lexie.j.loo.22 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I love the story so far but in part of this you said she clicked the "Add Fried" button...
nights of wonder chapter 26 . 12/11/2014
Oooh, I loved this
claire chapter 26 . 10/17/2014
thank you . i enjoyed too much your story that i did not want to stop till in the morning because it was so amzing and you did it really good. My congratulations, you are Rory too
alexi chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
One Question Why
lexi chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
I love jelly logan wish they would stop being so stubborn
alexi chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Finn to the rescue
Alexi chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Nothing is better than Finn being Finn
Itsthegilmoregirls chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
Okay as much as I hate the fact that they're not happy and perfect right now, I can't imagine her having any other reaction. It makes sense. She would be especially sensitive about being "the other woman" because of the situation with dean. Brilliant brilliant storyline and it's so unique from a lot of what I've read. I love the social media aspect incorporated into it! Well done! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
KallianaCorus chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
I've read this before and was rereading it late at night and right as this chapter was loading I looked at the time to see it was 1:00... Then I saw the first word of your author's note was "eek" and it was just perfect... :)

Btw, I looooove this story...
DayDreamer077 chapter 26 . 2/17/2012
hm! on the A/n was that a sequel? If so, yes I'm interested. this story is very romantic and sweet. :)
DayDreamer077 chapter 25 . 2/17/2012
very pride and prejudice (2005) on the end here, eh? lol.
DayDreamer077 chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
the part about finn and the bed was hilarious. I could not stop laughing. lol.
rawrrry chapter 26 . 2/5/2012
I've been rereading old favorites and reminiscing on my good ol' days here for the past two weeks. I think that you did an amazing job with this story. It was unbelievably creative - one of the best after-the-proposal stories.

I've always found it difficult to imagine a Gilmore Girls world with social media and I think the fandom never really pictured that. But you were able to write it really well. I love all the OCs and you captured the original characters really well! I especially loved Finn and his role.

Awesome story! The only one I left a review for as I've been reminiscing on all of the rogans on here.