Reviews for Leap Year
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 2/20
Is funny,-i don't know how it works -but it works?!-
;-)
silver chapter 1 . 2/19
Just when I thought everything is going to crash and burn, you do the unexpected and turned everything around.. nice.. very beautiful.. I love it..
WritingElephant chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
As usual, very good! :)
hbarnett chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This is like divinity candy for my literary brain. *gush*
EvelynHunters chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I would just like to say that, if you look at the first sentence harry and hermione say, what does is grammatically incorrect.

One cannot do pathetic.

It is an adjective. One is pathetic.

Besides from that the story also throw me in a lit of feels and broke my heart after stomping on it fifty times wearing heels.

Great story.
nomnom chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I love this oneshot. It's amazingly written and Harry is brilliant in this.
zar33n chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I don't know if I've ever reviewed this, but it's definitely my favorite one-shot of yours. I'm rereading for the umpteenth time and decided to tell you that, just in case you didn't know. It spoke to me at a time when I needed someone to talk to, and it continues to bring me back to that time - when life was hard, but eventually becomes an irreplaceable memory.
ma4petite chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This is a great one-shot. I read it a while back and have spent ages trying to find it again - didn't realise it was written by one of my favourite authors.
Azure chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I have lots of favourite artists, lots of favourite books, artwork, poems, songs, fillers and quotes. this work is part of it, it contains a paragraph that means so much to me for personal reasons. (I love it, utterly briljant) Its the explanation about the difference from needing and wanting someone. Those copple of sentences mean everthing to me. I dont feel the need to explain why, guessing that people who see beauti in these words can guess for themselfs. I can say it has something to do with hating how people can exploite marriage. the things is I have a funny tradition with friends where we make businesscards with our name, adress and phonenumber and hand these out to everyone we keep close because we think it is show of importance when you keep numbers on you (on paper) not just in your Phone... which in time of need always seem to let you down or the time that your phone dies out is the part of being in need. (It is practical to) but point taken we al choose a little text for it too, for decoration and to make make it more personal, mine holds this quote. many people ask about it not knowing anything about fanfic or dramione but they show all interested anyway. It always makes me very happy to quote. Its the clean qoute with name, publication and inverted comma's dont worrie :P XOX
Opposites chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Just, yes.
MissSunMessage chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh, I really liked it :) It made me nostalgic, and although most out-of-character Hermiones annoy me to no end, this one was well written and relatable. Great work! :)
DecadesNCenturies chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Love this so much...
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I love this! It's fantastic!
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was great! And I loved the way you made Harry the friend and not the jerk/enemy...though Ginny.
ever afters chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
i absolutely love it. you are amazing.