Reviews for Leap Year
Beautiful story!
CantaloupePrincess chapter 1 . 6/23
This is cute :)
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 4/14
I liked this a lot. I'm really lost on how he realizes her feelings when she tells him why she quit her job. But wow, you really do a different sort of Hermione than what I usually see. It's a really interesting dynamic, watching Draco be the one who can move past things and Hermione being the one struggling to forgive.
Virginie Cires chapter 1 . 4/5
I han the best laugh of the week this is just great. Thank you
sofisamu chapter 1 . 2/18
Such a great story :)
Dindore chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Oh, that was lovely!
Hia chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
This is great! I really loved it. Best post-war one-shot I've read so far. GREAT JOB!
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Is funny,-i don't know how it works -but it works?!-
;-)
silver chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Just when I thought everything is going to crash and burn, you do the unexpected and turned everything around.. nice.. very beautiful.. I love it..
WritingElephant chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
As usual, very good! :)
hbarnett chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This is like divinity candy for my literary brain. *gush*
Evelynhunters chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I would just like to say that, if you look at the first sentence harry and hermione say, what does is grammatically incorrect.

One cannot do pathetic.

It is an adjective. One is pathetic.

Besides from that the story also throw me in a lit of feels and broke my heart after stomping on it fifty times wearing heels.

Great story.
nomnom chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I love this oneshot. It's amazingly written and Harry is brilliant in this.
zar33n chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I don't know if I've ever reviewed this, but it's definitely my favorite one-shot of yours. I'm rereading for the umpteenth time and decided to tell you that, just in case you didn't know. It spoke to me at a time when I needed someone to talk to, and it continues to bring me back to that time - when life was hard, but eventually becomes an irreplaceable memory.
ma4petite chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This is a great one-shot. I read it a while back and have spent ages trying to find it again - didn't realise it was written by one of my favourite authors.