Reviews for Shinji and Akira
Dragonman109 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Please update when you can.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Interesting, I'd like to see what you plan for a second part.
Mr. Lee chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Hey gunman :). When I saw this in my alerts, it intrigued me. Mainly because I thought I would be the only one on this site to ever use characters from Natsuki Crisis LMAO XD. The fact that you used Akira Kandori as Shinji's love interest makes it even more interesting.

Honestly, I never thought of Akira as evil, despite what she did to Takaoka and Natsuki. It was Himuro and Jotoh Academy that turned her into what she became, using what happened between her and Misaki as fuel for her to become their enforcer. But I digress.

This fic, as with all your Invincible Shinji challenges, is good, fun reading. Photographic reflexes (Reminds me of Ikki Tousen's Ukitsu.) to make Shinji stronger is a good idea to make him grow quickly since this is just a two-shot. HOWEVER, I do have a major issue.

Although I like the Photographic reflexes idea, I think you overdid it with all these techniques you're having Shinji learn. The same goes for Akira too, knowing all these styles (Though it's not unusual for fighters to use techniques from other arts.). Though she does use Karate, her core martial art is Judo (Her ultimate technique, Mountain Storm, is a Judo move. And she was an All-Nippon Judo champion.). I know you needed a base for the story, but this is too much and is basically overkill. If you kept it simple and fleshed out Shinji and Akira's relationship a bit more, it would have been a more fun and believable read. I like Shinji strong, but he should have limits, like he does in your other stories.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but Misaki and Akira were more than training partners. Misaki was her coach in Jotoh before he left, like the way he is with Natsuki now. But this is just a minor issue. All in all I look forward to seeing how you end this, with a little citrus of course ;). Maybe you should do one with Takaoka too. Of the three Natsuki crisis women, she needs some love the most, especially if you know her past (Just don't make her so weak next time LOL XD.). Until then, good luck with this one and your myriad of stories. You have my support as always. Later for now :).

P.S. I know you're busy, but please don't forget the Kakouen Myousai chapter in Eva Tosen. I REALLY want to see how Shinji gets together with the beautiful assassin. I know he'll treat her better than Sousou does. Try to make a chapter with Sousou's 'bodyguard' Kyocho Chuukou too. Also, after what happened in the manga recently, Momo could use some love in your Eva Bleach story. Finally, will you ever get back to doing that MasatakaxKanu story someday? It was a very good crossover and has great potential. Drop me a pm when you have a chance. Sorry for the long review. Take care of yourself :)!
Hacker Grey chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Pretty gud start off, i like were the storys going but add a lil twist in it like gendo getting into it some way
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Nice, I can't wait to see the next chapter. Please update soon, ja ne.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I call it a good start for a new universe for Shinji to find himself in this time.

And one up until now I knew nothing about until I read this.

That Photographic Reflexes thing is a cool side-effect Shinji got from his coming to this world.

At least I assume that's where it came from.

After this I'm eager to read the second and last chapter.
GuardEzio chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
intresting story so far, actuly a part of me wants asuka to suddenly appear so Akira...or shinji, could put her in her place not to mention i like the idea of giving shinji photo-reflexes which saves flashbacks to training or putting holes in the story...plus it keeps it short...whether thats good or bad is up to each reader though.

and mentioning knowing there places i hope your gonna actuly get round to updateing shinji meets moka at some point...WELL, after this...obviously since there would be little point working on a multi-chapter fic when your half way through with a 2-part fic ;

still, your a talented writer and it would be a shame to see all those great fics you've started go unfinished...then again for all i know it could be your busy with work or something hence why the updates are slow, so i guess i cant realy complain with out knowing the facts ;
X.S chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Well I can say that I liked it.

Some deus ex on Shinji is always fine.

Never heard of Natsuki Crisis so I can't really comment much.

Guess pairing the kind Shinji with Akira works if you say so.

I look forward to the big fight and seeing how that will affect Shinji and Akira's relationship.

Anyway I like this first part, so please do continue.
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
A genuinly interesting story idea 2 chaptered or otherwise with an obscure anime