Reviews for The Outlands
zoe alice chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Whew, that is a lot of screaming. I wonder what they'll manage to do when their voices go?
Ember Belli chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Hehehe, that was cute! I never thought that Stayne would have the guts too abuse his former monarchs. Thanks, for that. Although, I do prefer Iracebeth over Mirana, I can't understand why. Thank's I'm sure that I'll read it a million times more. Beautifully done!
AbandonedAccount321 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
hahahahahahhahahahahaha

just in character :)
obscure artist chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Just plainly hilarious without being too over the top or out of character. Everything was perfectly balanced.
Meerkat chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This made me laugh so hard. Good job!
Enheduanna of Ur chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
There aren't enough stories about these two, together at least. Update it please, for I grow impatient! :-)
megumisakura chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
update soon,please!
KitkatBeast chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
XD I loved this! It was funny, and I laughed so hard at the, "That is your side. This is my side." part. XD
Creeper-X chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I really liked this. Their interaction is simply hilarious, yet there's also some deeper meanings going on which made me sympathize for both of them. Icarebeth is a truly awful person but she still wants to be loved and now she's chained to the only one she cared about and who betrayed her. Stayne instead had to suppress his real feelings for years and put up with a woman he despises and now he can't even get away from her for 2 seconds.

Anyways, really delicious writing. Totally looking forward for more.