Reviews for Magnetism
SpiritBearr chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Good pretense, potential here. This was far too melodramatic and over the top; it felt like it was being written by a teenager with no sense of subtlety, though. It felt out of character in places, and really, like you were trying to hard.

Not bad, but could be much better. Keep at it.
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
That was a great story! Well done! Most 10/Rose fics tend to be cheesy and unbelievable, but this was actually believable! :D
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
He was very tempted to ask if it was 'that time of the month', but after about a second of thought concluded that this would be likely to exacerbate the situation.

LOL this was good xD
timano chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
A cute, cleverly-written humor piece. (And you know, the ears really did grow on him-grew out of his head, in fact...) 10 out of 10 stars.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
You brought me through a car wash of emotions! Silly, serious, sad, romantic, then giggly. I like it! Rose was great, as was the Doctor's POV.
Chinalilies chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I love this! It's really good. It made me smile a lot! :)
Morphox chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Oh my great goodness! I loved it! Like half way through I was like "I LOVE the person who wrote this!" hahaha!

Wow! This is SO getting saved into my fav stories list! Wow...is there more to come?

PLEASE say yes! Even though it says complete, I still have a bit of hope it might continue :D

Thought it was amazing!

x
gogogjgo chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love this story! Its awesome and sweet and short :) Awesome awesome job!