Reviews for April Fools' Day
Catindahat chapter 22 . 4/22/2010
This is great and I great ending/pause. I loved Uther walking in on them and that Athur knew he was coming the whole time. This is brilliant and I'd love to read whatever else you come up with to add. x
MerlinStar chapter 22 . 4/22/2010
Thank you for such a great fic! I've really, really enjoyed reading it and this was probably my favourite chapter. You have a brilliant sense of humour. I'm so sad the daily updates are over!
hpenchantress chapter 22 . 4/22/2010
Great pranks! I laughed so hard when I imagined them, and then I imagined Uther's face when he came into the room! Hilarious!

UPDATE SOON!
hpenchantress chapter 21 . 4/21/2010
That was hilarious! Dead frogs and diaper rash cream! Poor Merlin!

Aw! No more daily updates? That's so sad... I'm enjoying myself so much.

But it's only 9 more days! Can't you do it for 9 more days? Please?

Anyways, now that you're not gonna be updating daily, I guess I should say:

UPDATE SOON!
Gladeshaddow chapter 21 . 4/21/2010
I am sad that we are at the end but still I enjoyed the journey. See you on the forum ;)

Gladey
Catindahat chapter 21 . 4/21/2010
Brilliant, I hope you do decide to continue this even if it isn't everyday. I love it, well done. x
Rowana1 chapter 21 . 4/21/2010
XD AWESOME! ? I'm really sorry I thought it was slash at first! Really! I hope you're not upset or anything! I'm really glad it's not slash and this has gotta be my favorite story in Merlin out of ANY of the Merlin stories I've read so far! ?
MerlinStar chapter 21 . 4/21/2010
This is already on my story alert! Oh, that was great, Sanne! I'm so sad we're nearly at the end, but have really, really enjoyed this fic.

'He wanted revenge.

Now.'

*Cracks up laughing* It's brilliant how these two have adapted to a life of pranks!
MerlinStar chapter 20 . 4/21/2010
Aww, that was so sweet! I like the way you've applied the chemistry to the AU situation, and the last bit was funny. :D
Rowana1 chapter 19 . 4/20/2010
OM3zerils! This is getting AWTHUM! My stupid upid alert tingy didn't tell me you updated...maybe it's broken...?
hpenchantress chapter 20 . 4/20/2010
Hilarious! For a moment there, I really thought that Gemma had had a boyfriend! And out popped Merlin! Out of a cupboard! So funny! I can imagine Arthur's face!
Wing Moon chapter 20 . 4/20/2010
Aw Merlin how could you do that Arthur? He was worried about you.

Love it! Update!
MerlinStar chapter 18 . 4/20/2010
*Sniggers* Oh, the boys... :) This prank is pretty cool, and I'm glad to see another appearance of the hat. Love the way you write Merlin pretending to act innocent. ;)
MerlinStar chapter 19 . 4/19/2010
Oh, Arthur, the prat! :D I love the way Merlin goes all dopey in this one, it's adorable!
hpenchantress chapter 19 . 4/19/2010
Aw! Merlin has a date! How nice! And now the paint on his face won't come off... now that's bad!