Reviews for Untouched
Guest chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
I just wanted to know that I absolutely loved your story. I truly did. :)
The scenes were well written, with lots of emotion. It was a good combination of humor/friendship/romance/angst and suspense. haha xD
The only thing I did not like was Akari's brothers being gay, but everyone has their own opinions.
Great job!
SpawnOfSatan chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Looks like you want have to play Resident Evil.
Emily chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
I must say I'm loving your chapters so far I'm laughing, I'm crying, I'm giggling, and Im listening to a song that fits perfectly the part where Luke and Akari are together and he questions who she likes ahh it was perfect 3 this is the song watch?vrhAEyr52WOI&featureBFa&listPL4AA3C122616971D8 hehe but now I will continue reading and loving all thats going on! Im so excited x33
walomadolo chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
Haha! Awesome story! You know the story is good if you're yelling at the characters, saying "don't fuck Selena! She's a total whore!"

Good job! Though there were a few spelling errors, like calling Luke a she, or calling him Luka I won't bother you too much scence you wrote it at like 4 in the morning,

walomadolo
usuihentai727 chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
D: MORE DRAMA! i just want happily ever after already, akari has suffered so much, anyway LOVE IT! :D CONTINUE!But don't separate them again... it's painful D:
Lunabellla chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
If this was me...It would take a while before I'd trust him. getting drunk brings out the person true intentions and truths. Now if he passes out BEFORE she got anywhere with him that would be funny unless she...used him which would be...rape while he was out cold.
Diamond-Crest chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
This chapter works perfectly fine as the good ending for me :D

Now I can sleep peacefully, reading this fanfic put me in very good mood XD Love it! Love it! Really, I meant it!
Lunabellla chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
I hope you write more of this story. It VERY good and I'd hate to see it abandoned...
Lunabellla chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
I want to know what happens! Pllleeeaaasssseeeee...T_T
Xylar161 chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
ookaay, *deep breath* here we goo...

1. GO TOBY!

2. love ya, anissa :DDD

3. F u selena -.-"

4. Takuya (Arthur) is supposed to be Takeru (Kevin) o.o

5. i luv LukexAkari

6. I wonder what will happen next? *devious smile* (if thers such a thing o.o)
kyzaxterra chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
dammit i finished... grrr... so i read all of this and the whole time my nose was like touching the screen. No kidding. I was soo into this. I never see any big mistakes aside from spelling errors, but you said your cpu was stupid or sumthin a while back:p

i wont bug you to update, i know how stress ful that s and my fanfics arent even as complex and great as yours. sooo with that said, i will be waiting. And by the way, your amazing!(:
kyzaxterra chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
BWAHAHAHA! Toby is such a fricking baby!(: I am still loving this so I subscribed and stuffC: Well, Im gonna continued reading this now. You are extremely awesome! I at first did not know what to expect, but I am blown away!
kyzaxterra chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I will not say I just "liked" the chapter!

I LOVED it(:

And what I liked was how Luke kissed Akari's forhead. You had his personality nalied PERFECTLY! Also, the way you make fun of Toby is HALARIOUS! i actually started laughing. He's such a creeper(: anyways, this is great! You are very good with words and a very great author!
LittleStar91 chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
That was such a good chapter, I was so happy when Angela sent the letter back to Luke just simply saying..I love you. Awesome story, can't wait to read more and see what happens when Angela goes back :)
Decki chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
This story...

Is amazing. D

I love the way you describe the mental pain they go through during the random trials...

I especially love how you made it so they were totally in love, but they didn't really know what to do with themselves.

The only critique I can really offer is maybe watch a few typos. I only saw like one or two...but I think you said you wanted to have people tell you how to improve, right?

All in all I LOVE this story, and I can't wait to see the next chapter.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »