Reviews for Rediscovering What Matters: The Wedding
Keltyr chapter 2 . 2/15
Why are you apologising for prioritising your child over us? Soooo not necessary...appreciate the info on posting/not by-the-way! Just get your kid well! Loving de stowrie BTW!
Keltyr chapter 1 . 2/15
beautiful!
1tinac chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
Really do love these boys
1tinac chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Oh great wedding lol at Jasper needing Edward right after wedding vows. Family times was amazing Carlisle was the best. I aS so excited I found this.
SweeterThanHeaven chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
oh my god, ehehehehe Im still reading this! after all this time! I love this 3 update? pretty please?
livedays chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Omg the most beautiful wedding ever closet sex is hot as hell !
luvinlapush chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
fuckin hot .THANK YOU for sharing your mind i have loved getting lost in it
argentshale chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Oh my god. This story is beautiful, I love these boys. Robyn it's been 9 months and you haven't updated. Please update soon. I can't wait to see what next Jasper has planned for his Edward :)
sasharose11 chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
The wedding and honeymoon, just...unf. Loving it. Can't wait for part 2 of Jasper's day. I can't tell you how much I love reading their story.
dinkadot chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
I am glad that there is still more chapters to come so I can ask the question that is burning a hole in my brain. In all of this not once has Jasper bottomed for Edward.. why is that? in the story he says that they are equal partners in everything, so shouldnt Edward get to fuck Jasper too? Edward is so sensual so I would love to see what he would do to Jaspers body while Edward fucks him silly.

Brandi
secretsforme chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
LOVELY!
sessahhh chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Great chapter. I'm so excited there is the possibility of another chapter. It's like being privy to Jasper and Edward's smutty adventures. I love it. And god, I would let your Jasper plan a day like that any time. That was so f*cking hot. When he ties Edward's hands, blindfolds him and covers him in food and drink, I almost jizzed in my own pants. Good lord you can write pervy smut.
sessahhh chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
There food differences really crack me up. When Edward says Jasper's full name the morning after and then when he is on the verge of mortification, I almost died of the giggles.

I thought over all, this was an incredible start to their honeymoon. I love that Jasper spends the time drawing a bath for Edward and then completely forgets about it because they are too consumed with sexin' up each other. Fabulous job making all the various smutty scenes feel different from each other. That's always a good thing. Great job.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I don't know which is a more pressing issue - tissue for my eyes or towel for my... you know. Perhaps one extra large shamwow.

The back and forth POV nearly killed me here. Getting both Edward and Jasper's voices was amazing. When Jasper is reminiscing about their first kiss... the tears were a flowin' and then again when he talks to Mama and Rosalie. But then the father-son talk with Carlisle, the dam broke. I look like a blubbering mess of a crazy person on the train home. And the vows, oh f*ck. So f*cking good. I need a hug and the hubs is out of town. So much love was poured into one chapter. I think I need to call him and tell him how much I love him.

This chapter should be required reading for all writers, fic or otherwise. It is just so good. Writing, plot, emotional representation, multiple POVs that had unique voices, heart clenching moments, and the sex. As if one could possibly forget. We get it all in one handy package ready for delivery for anyone contemplating writing.

I can't believe they didn't make it to the honeymoon. I guess Edward's main concern was holding off to the wedding day, and Jasper could barely contain himself. Holy Christmas that closet sex was hot. And then they have to take pictures! Cheese and rice. I can picture Edward's hair and Alice freaking out. I smiled at that. Then we get even more smut. You are fanf*ckingtastic. I bow down to you and your abilities to write love and smut and squeeze so much of each in one chapter. A-ma-zing.
SweeterThanHeaven chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
CUTE! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OTHER CHAPTER!