Reviews for Rediscovering What Matters: The Wedding
SweeterThanHeaven chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
oh my god, ehehehehe Im still reading this! after all this time! I love this 3 update? pretty please?
livedays chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Omg the most beautiful wedding ever closet sex is hot as hell !
luvinlapush chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
fuckin hot .THANK YOU for sharing your mind i have loved getting lost in it
ForeverEdwardsEternal chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Oh my god. This story is beautiful, I love these boys. Robyn it's been 9 months and you haven't updated. Please update soon. I can't wait to see what next Jasper has planned for his Edward :)
sasharose11 chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
The wedding and honeymoon, just...unf. Loving it. Can't wait for part 2 of Jasper's day. I can't tell you how much I love reading their story.
dinkadot chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
I am glad that there is still more chapters to come so I can ask the question that is burning a hole in my brain. In all of this not once has Jasper bottomed for Edward.. why is that? in the story he says that they are equal partners in everything, so shouldnt Edward get to fuck Jasper too? Edward is so sensual so I would love to see what he would do to Jaspers body while Edward fucks him silly.

Brandi
secretsforme chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
LOVELY!
sessahhh chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Great chapter. I'm so excited there is the possibility of another chapter. It's like being privy to Jasper and Edward's smutty adventures. I love it. And god, I would let your Jasper plan a day like that any time. That was so f*cking hot. When he ties Edward's hands, blindfolds him and covers him in food and drink, I almost jizzed in my own pants. Good lord you can write pervy smut.
sessahhh chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
There food differences really crack me up. When Edward says Jasper's full name the morning after and then when he is on the verge of mortification, I almost died of the giggles.

I thought over all, this was an incredible start to their honeymoon. I love that Jasper spends the time drawing a bath for Edward and then completely forgets about it because they are too consumed with sexin' up each other. Fabulous job making all the various smutty scenes feel different from each other. That's always a good thing. Great job.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I don't know which is a more pressing issue - tissue for my eyes or towel for my... you know. Perhaps one extra large shamwow.

The back and forth POV nearly killed me here. Getting both Edward and Jasper's voices was amazing. When Jasper is reminiscing about their first kiss... the tears were a flowin' and then again when he talks to Mama and Rosalie. But then the father-son talk with Carlisle, the dam broke. I look like a blubbering mess of a crazy person on the train home. And the vows, oh f*ck. So f*cking good. I need a hug and the hubs is out of town. So much love was poured into one chapter. I think I need to call him and tell him how much I love him.

This chapter should be required reading for all writers, fic or otherwise. It is just so good. Writing, plot, emotional representation, multiple POVs that had unique voices, heart clenching moments, and the sex. As if one could possibly forget. We get it all in one handy package ready for delivery for anyone contemplating writing.

I can't believe they didn't make it to the honeymoon. I guess Edward's main concern was holding off to the wedding day, and Jasper could barely contain himself. Holy Christmas that closet sex was hot. And then they have to take pictures! Cheese and rice. I can picture Edward's hair and Alice freaking out. I smiled at that. Then we get even more smut. You are fanf*ckingtastic. I bow down to you and your abilities to write love and smut and squeeze so much of each in one chapter. A-ma-zing.
SweeterThanHeaven chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
CUTE! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OTHER CHAPTER!
Korissaa chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
So I think I've said all I really can at this point.

Thank you, it was beautiful.

xoxo
Korissaa chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Crying like a baby here...

Lines that put me over the edge - Rose to J:Today, on the day you are going to marry that boy, I just want you to know that I have never been more honored to be your sister. You really are my hero Jasper, you are the epitome of what everyone should strive to achieve. You are happy, you are accomplishing your dream, you have found true love and you have never let anyone dictate what your life should or shouldn't be."

Carlisle to E: Son, you are more than I could have ever asked for in a boy. You are perfect,"

"It makes me so happy and breaks my heart all at once to see you get married today. Even though you have been together for what seems like forever, I feel like today, Jasper is going to be the man in your life instead of me and it is a hard pill to swallow. I never knew how hard it was going to be to let you go, my baby boy, the sunshine in my life...be happy Edward, love each other, respect each other and be good to each other."

E's vows: "Looking back on our life together thus far, there is only one thing I would change...when you told me over dinner that night that you could fall in love with me, instead of staying silent, I would have told you that I was already in love with you...because I was."

J's song choice for the Mother/Son Dance -I Love You Just the Way You Are starts to play. I dance with my mama, singing softly in her ear

I. Love. You. - 3 words that summarize the whole chapter

xoxo
SheSoODaZZled chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Mmmm..I love strawberriies, especially chocolate covered strawberries, especially chocolate covered strawberries eaten off of Edwards. Yum.

Can't wait for the next part of the honeymoon!
Mychael chapter 3 . 6/4/2010