Reviews for Nightwing: Out of Time
reading-rider chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
Hello - I just found this old story of yours and wanted you to know that I really enjoyed it. It was well-written and I loved the concept. Thanks for sharing it.
HoneyBee chapter 3 . 2/20/2002
Hmm..good it cheating to hold a younger version of the woman you love? I love the fanfic. Keep up the good work.
Rogue Knight1 chapter 3 . 2/20/2002
A fun romp through the years.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 3 . 2/19/2002
I have to say that I was hoping for more than this. There was more that could have been done with this set up than you chose to do. Oh well, I'll live.
ngtwing chapter 3 . 2/19/2002
i must say this has been an enjoyable story. of course, i'm a sucker for out-of-time tales. my only negative comment is that Batman retained his knowledge of the future. hopefully (and being a little familar with your stories) you will do another story to talk of that. thanks.
Nan chapter 3 . 2/19/2002
The End already? Well, it was a good story while it lasted...
TesubCalle chapter 3 . 2/19/2002
Aww..A great story that just ended too soon!

Yoshi, you have to stop teasing us like this!
TMM chapter 2 . 2/16/2002
And what happened to the guy that started it all (Per Degaton)? An excalant story, that needs more chapters. What happened to Thomas Wayne's brother Frank...
Frog1 chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
GREAT! Can't wait for the next chapter! I love this story, though it could be better if Robin (Tim Drake) was with his adopted brother in this adventure through time, but that's just my opinion.
Erinnyes Tisiphone chapter 2 . 2/8/2002
This is turning out great! Please continue!
Guess chapter 2 . 2/7/2002
Keep Going
HoneyBee chapter 2 . 2/7/2002
Uh Oh, wrong timeline! Heehee...Please continue.
Arwen chapter 2 . 2/6/2002
Oh, this just gets better and better... That last bit with Robin had me laughing for a while. Please, more! I can't wait to see where poor NW ends up next.
Hi chapter 2 . 2/6/2002
Please tell me there's an end coming for this soo. :) I love that last Nightwing line. :)
Ghost in the Machine chapter 2 . 2/6/2002
Not the direction I expected this story to go. It's even BETTER. Keep it up.