Reviews for The Sweet Taste of Revenge when a Fool is Fooled
guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
yep, I liked this one better.
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
AWESOME! You are one of my favorite authors. Please make as many stories about Arnold as possible. THANKS FOR WRITING IT! (:
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Oh I liked the new one because Helga triumphs over the others !
LovelyAnon16 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Hmmm, Well the two ending are cool..

The first one seemed really mean but OOC because I honestly think that Helga would rise Betsy and ask who created the prank... but then again noticing his handwriting would be an affect of her acting that way. Well, then I guess that means I like the second ending better because it relates back to her true character! (: YAY!(:

I really enjoyed it!
MerlinStar chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Neat ending. ;) Arnold's reaction was sweet, and Helga's funny. :D
MerlinStar chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Cool fic! I especially liked the letter from the "admirer", as it was funny and interesting. Sorry about the huge delay reviewing.
Rowana1 chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
I just love that line about "Football head" XD It's hilarious! I liked this ending a lot! ?
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Lol, this was funny! Onto the next chappy! ?
Jaye-hunter chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
lol that was a good joke haha great job writing I never have heard of that show before lol If you look at my favorite authors they all have great stories that I would recommend lol there was a little confusion as I read it but all in all great job :)
gernumblies-ABANDONED chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Thanks for suggesting it! I haven't seen much of Hey Arnold since it used to be on CITV after school about 8 years ago.

Liked the second ending more than the first, because there's more emotion in it than the first. :)

I don't know what kind of fic you like... Torchwood is the only thing I'm really into reading/writing at the moment. There's:

Dreams, Seams and Coffee Beans by CafeAime, that's a collection of oneshots, so there's bound to be something in there for you.

Animals At Work by Flabagash, which is pretty good. More prank based, if you want a bit of a laugh.

Killer by Arlath's Daughter, that's a plotting, scheming kind of funny.

Hope that helps! :)
Francine S chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
thank you for suggesting this to me, i did enjoy it, although i liked the second ending more, i think the first was just a little mean, although i do love the idea of arnold taking revenge on helga as she was quite mean, i did love it in the show that helga liked arnold secretly, i do think arnold had a thing for her too, thank you for suggesting this, always great to try something new
Marian.Locksley chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Hmm...

I do not know the tv series but that is a very well written piece _

I have to say I like the first ending more but the second one was good too!

I read your profile and I totally agree! Who says G'day?

But I love BBQ and beer (although I hate ACDC) and I am not a bogan trust me.

Oh and you will probabley kill me for this but it was Steve irwins fault.

I am sorry that he died but this is what comes from teasing (and yes he was teasing) wild animals.

Anyway, back to the story I liked it, it was good thanks for recommending it XD

x
angie93 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
awesome! i love the 2nd one jajajajja
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Heh, funny alternative.

Keep the good writing.
MidnightCreativity chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
The new one is much better and may I ask how old are they in this fanfic?