Reviews for One of Those Days
CaTigeReptile chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Haha, I agree with the previous reviewer - written as smoothly as a folk tale. Light-hearted villainous escapades with a hilarious finish.
The Illegible chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
...Oh god, poor Eddie. XD

I feel sort of bad for snickering at him, but really can't help it. You did an absolutely PHENOMENAL job with this fic-read very smooth, stylistically awesome and great word choice throughout. And you stacked your details fantastically too. Things just kept getting better and better...and I was just sitting here thinking "okay, this can't end well. Riddles just isn't that lucky". Best way to ruin his day EVER.
wolverbunny chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I was really grttin into it too...til the very end..LOVED IT! and,I'm not a slash fan...good ending,tho...
chris dee chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
What they said. That was inspired. Evil, but inspired.
BenRG chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
"Bruce...?"

"Yes, Kitten?"

"I think... Did you hear a scream?"

"... No...?"

"I definately heard a scream. A long, high-pitched, despairing wail of a scream that sounded like a man's soul being forcibly torn from his body and condemned to the depths of perdition!"

"... It was probably just the seagulls. Either that or you were imagining things after being up late finding Nigma's lair and recovering that painting. Go back to sleep, Kitten."

"... 'Kay."

TWITTERBRING!

"... Hello...?"

"'LINA! YOU'VE GOT TO HELP ME! YOU'VE GOT TO GET THAT BATMAN OF YOURS AND COME AND HELP ME!"

Oh that was hillarious, absolutely hillarious. That ending was utterly unexpected end and yet such a wonderfully perfect one that seemed so RIGHT!

BenRG's Rating: 8.5/10
Black391 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Fight the Batman weeks in hospital, Sent to Arkham Asylum $150 0 tax payers dollars, Riddler with a Hangover priceless! For everything else there's this fanfic

Sorry for the anecdote...this was a great fic..i'll get others to read and review..thx for writing!