Reviews for Star Fox: Exchange Student
Red eyes clan chapter 46 . 7/6
This is EXTREMELY good so far. keep it up!
muiltyskipper408 chapter 46 . 6/27
Love this can't wait for the next chapter do you know when you'll update the story with a new chapter the suspense is killing me
Miles Tails McCloud chapter 46 . 6/21
Why do the chapters feel like they are getting shorter and shorter? I love how your stories keep me glued to my seat Sani, but they feel so rushed.
Eevee99 chapter 46 . 6/20
have you ever thought about making your story into a movie? Keep up the good work.
RainbowNoms chapter 46 . 6/18
I can't help but get that same sinking feeling I always do. That feeling that there's no way this ends happily for anyone involved. Well done, regardless.
Mr Foxer chapter 46 . 6/18
*Just spent a solid weeks worth of nights practically non-stop reading the stroy from 1 to 46*...

This story is pure gold! It has kept me interested and glued to the screen while reading, Sanitarium, great job my friend, GREAT job.

I am looking forward to the upcoming chapters and i cant wait to see how this "Doomsday is upon us/war of the species!/Venom,Corneria,Humans war trio!/Soon to be mega pile of shit hits the fan" scenario plays out ;)

Yours Truly- Mr Foxer~~~
Bruh. Nice
love this fic so much
DestroyUFool chapter 46 . 6/16
Awesome chapter! Lol, Fox be high af!
Harmonia000 chapter 46 . 6/15
About time! I thought you forgot about this Fic a long time ago
godofmadness43 chapter 46 . 6/15
i got a bad feeling the humans won't listen unless Relics says Venom plans to betray or something
Tom Winkler chapter 46 . 6/15
Finally update of favourite fanfic
XxArtes-ZeroxX chapter 46 . 6/15
Another great chapter and I completely loved it I really hope that relice isn't betraying them Can't wait for the next chapter
Linkonpark100 chapter 46 . 6/14
I actually hope that Relics and Fox reconcile soon. Then again, it's probably all gone to hell. It ain't easy to say "sorry" when someone you care for is dead.

I think this might turn out to be the plot for Einhander.
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 46 . 6/14
It's been so long I've forgotten what's going on apart from that Andross did something bad and Relics got the short stick of it, and that he made up with Lana and that bitch Melissa got what she deserved.

Fox is rather pissed isn't he, though I understand his irrationality. It was a shame Lana had to do what had to be done. Anyhow, looking forward to where this'll go next 'round, and I'm looking forward to more Lana-Relics fluff. :D