Reviews for Star Fox: Exchange Student
dragonborn why don't you do everyone a favor and stfu and go somewhere else this story is good and author put a lot of effort into it so these you could do is not be a b#### about your review.
Kocainum chapter 43 . 6/27
Powerful stuff!
Ooooo loved the little clif hanger can't wait for the next update!
Ralmon chapter 1 . 5/19
I wonder what criteria does the human government use to send a person like Fox/Relic? It is clear he has some issues with cornelians and his attitude isn't pretty either. And then there is the "modifications" hinted early on, which I have suspicions of what kind. Is he really to represent humans and bridge relations?... Well, whatever it was, they aught to have put more thought on it.

And all those internal monologue/commentary is really distracting.

Well, while this opening chapter isn't really bad, it lacks punch and very generic.
dragonborn795 chapter 4 . 5/18
Ur writing is terrible. Relics is to racist the characters r just stupid. And u should have rated this as a m
A human being chapter 37 . 5/16
I can't watch Relics break down. It's very painful see someone break and harm everyone around them...

-A (random) human being
NiallMarston chapter 43 . 5/15
Loving this, can't wait for more.
Tom Winkler chapter 43 . 5/13
No time to explain! I've took hostages! Write next chapter immediately or they will die!
TrodianD98 chapter 43 . 5/10
Glad to know your back man, chapters abit confusing but besides that Andross being a robot? Did not see that coming. Also the first to last sentence .
DestroyUFool chapter 43 . 5/10
Great Chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter! Can't help but think of the "Surprise Motherfucker" meme at the end of the chapter.
Yoko chapter 43 . 5/10
Another amazing chapter. Keep up the good work. And please, upload another chapter soon.
theGrayFoxx chapter 43 . 5/10
Another cliffhanger. You know, I'm starting to get the feeling you hate all of us. But hey, they work for you because I have a heart attack every time I see this story at the top of my update list.
XxArtes-ZeroxX chapter 43 . 5/10
this was a real surprize to see a new chapter of this this morning. I really hope that Lana and Fox give Relics a nother chance to become friends with him even thoughit might be highly un likly but iliked the relationsipe with Reiics and Lana, any ways i liked the chapter a lot i cant wait for the next chapter hope you update soon
TacticsxSniping chapter 43 . 5/10
Well this was a nice surprise this morning. One hell of a chapter too. I'm still hoping Fox and Lana will make up with Relics, but in any sense of realism I don't see it happening.
Hoping the humans go against Andross, but I'm guessing they help him wipe Corneria before he turns on them and starts kicking their ass before they realize their error.
PLEASE don't take so damn long to update this again, its torture waiting for these updates!
zdann chapter 43 . 5/9
I'm guessing the attacks on the colonies are Venom's doing. With all this conflict going on I don't particularly understand why humanity would bother invading, I feel it would just be easier to wait the conflict out and come in when both sides have exhausted their resources. But I have a suspicion that Coneria and Earth are going to team up to take down Andross instead considering he's the one responsible for the attack on humanity.

I find it odd personally that nobody ever called out Fox on his plan to kill Relics, I know Relics was planning on the assaination of those big government types making Fox ultimately correct, but he was going off an assumption the entire time based just on what his dad told him. Can't say Fox was that good of a friend either because of that.