Reviews for An Autumn Leaf
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
So sad. I can feel the deep pain in Hermione's heart, and I hate the boy (I'm guessing Draco, but it's so vague) for putting her through this. It's a powerful piece of writing by you yet again. I really love your writing. Your stories are my favorite places to come to when I feel down. Strangely, they make me feel better, even the angsty/tragic ones.

I love this beyond words.
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Wow, very very interesting. I would really love to know who the he was and how exactly did she change herself but I guess I will have to wait until the next installment of the series. Write them as soon as you can.
weasleygirl31 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
that was really well written. I loved it. you could see exactly how she felt. nice job. :)
Insincere Perfections chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Went to press the review button and couldn't find it...I then realised that it had been changed...I like this button more! So I love all the different comparisons you used, they were AMAHZING! Like the diferent coats of paint and chopping down the tree! GENIUS! Gosh I LOVE this new saga already! You are on a roll! Seriously! I get writers block and you bring out a dozen new stories! Seriously, i would make a compilation of all your stories and see if you can get them publiched as a book of short stories, or poetic mini series stories or something...I'm not even making sense to myself, but i know it is a compliment! Seriously! You are so talented! So have you got your english mark back for the story you submitted? Remeber, i will happily beat your teacher if he/she gives you a mark unworthy of your powress!

...I'll stop rambling now...I think what i'm trying to say, is that i love this and everything else you write!

xoxo