Reviews for Drink Away your Sorrows
Armandhas chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
Sooo. ...seconds after getting his memoires (of everything he loved being killed and destroy) back and in the middle of a fight with a monster, Naruto fucks the demon after she has been trying to mentally break him for 19 years? That Is just too retarded.
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Awesome story I hope you continue
sarutoninja chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
There was a Harry potter emphasis in the story
god of all chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon
Guest chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
can't wait for the next update
renton163 chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
please write more because i love to read and i have started reading alot lately since school started and well you get my point but aside from my problems of lacking other good reading you really did a good job on this thank you
Unrealistic chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Naruto and Kyuubi HATED eachother for YEARS, ever since they met, and Naruto just got betrayed by one of his wives and a SINGLE CONVERSATION changed their relationship from "Kill On Site" to "Let's Have Sex Right Now!" ? FAIL.
femalekyuubi x naruto lover32 chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
so goood! more please i beg u more[on hands and knees].
Nycel chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
this is great please update
Sundanze chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Even when he had lost everything that he held dear he didn't relinquish control to her. His entire life she had been attempting to corrupt him and make him give into his hatred, all of this to test whether or not he was worthy of her affections.

thats the goddamn stupidest thing i've ever seen
dark zues chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
awesome...
Jarjaxle chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
this is Great Serie Plz Update as Soon As Possible.

Omaeda is pretty arrogant, you mad him new Sasuke eh?
Jarjaxle chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
SAKURA YOU FUCKING BITCH! ENJOY YOUR TIME IN HELL! ASSHOLE! Plz Tell me that Naruto meets his Family, Real Family in SOul Society, Without Sakura of course.
Garbouw Deark chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
Great
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Orihime? WTF?

Also, I'd like to mention that Rangiku is a strawberry-blonde, not a dirty-blonde.