Reviews for Sasuke, I Think I'm Pregnant
BlackKiryuu chapter 1 . 2/28
OMG that was sooo hilarious!
reddoggie chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Aw damn! Many were fooled with Sasuke, the beginning was fun, all the banter and denial, haha. Can't help but wish it was true, thanks!QQ
kemontee chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This is the cute thing that ever happened .
bribright91 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Okay this was even better than the fox tail and ears on Kakashi. Really brilliant. Thanks for posting!
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
That was horribly mean... Poor Sasuke :P
eenayde chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I am not one for Naruto and Sasuke, but what's so special bout April 1st?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Hahahahahahahahhahahahaha cant hahahahahha stop hahahsahahahahahah laughing HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You can't be pregnant.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Happy April Fools Sasuke-kuuuuuun!
Cael05 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh shoot! I bought it too. Hahahaha... Anyways, yes.. this is totally awesome.. Good job writing the fic!
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Oh My GOD! I can't believe I actually bought that! LOL If I wear Sasuke I'd fall for it! XD Damn, this one-shot was so awesome! But if you think about it, Naruto world isn't really that logical so it wouldn't have surprised me.
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Epic! I laugh so hard jajajajajaja
This fanfic is just so funny, i can't stop laughing hehe
You're amazing, really!
Byee
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Hilarious! You're genius! Maa, Vic didn't read it as "SasuNaru-slash", though. And "M-preg" made Vic sick, but thanksfully it's just mere April's Fool's prank. And why'd Vic read it if Vic dislike "M-preg"? Maa, just blame the summary and it's genre.
Anyway, you wrote it so well. Made Vic rolling in laughter. XB
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Nice... Still mildly disgusting... But at least it was funny
seaweed chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Funny! It was not 'Oh My Gosh I'm laughing out lound and rolling on the floor' funny, but it made me laugh nonetheless!
Phireye chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
...and what if this actually gives the Kyuubi ideas? PFFT.

Great story! Loved it xD