Reviews for Sasuke, I Think I'm Pregnant
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 3/11
That was horribly mean... Poor Sasuke :P
eenayde chapter 1 . 1/25
I am not one for Naruto and Sasuke, but what's so special bout April 1st?
Hahahahahahahahhahahahaha cant hahahahahha stop hahahsahahahahahah laughing HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You can't be pregnant.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Happy April Fools Sasuke-kuuuuuun!
cael05 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh shoot! I bought it too. Hahahaha... Anyways, yes.. this is totally awesome.. Good job writing the fic!
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Oh My GOD! I can't believe I actually bought that! LOL If I wear Sasuke I'd fall for it! XD Damn, this one-shot was so awesome! But if you think about it, Naruto world isn't really that logical so it wouldn't have surprised me.
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Epic! I laugh so hard jajajajajaja
This fanfic is just so funny, i can't stop laughing hehe
You're amazing, really!
Byee
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Hilarious! You're genius! Maa, Vic didn't read it as "SasuNaru-slash", though. And "M-preg" made Vic sick, but thanksfully it's just mere April's Fool's prank. And why'd Vic read it if Vic dislike "M-preg"? Maa, just blame the summary and it's genre.
Anyway, you wrote it so well. Made Vic rolling in laughter. XB
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Nice... Still mildly disgusting... But at least it was funny
seaweed chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Funny! It was not 'Oh My Gosh I'm laughing out lound and rolling on the floor' funny, but it made me laugh nonetheless!
Phireye chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
...and what if this actually gives the Kyuubi ideas? PFFT.

Great story! Loved it xD
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
pfftttttt ahahahahahhhahahahaha that was great! I was actually buying the whole 'Naruto is pregnant thing' and to think it was a joke. Well, I guess even Sasuke's brain can turn to mush.
Phantomsnow chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
its been a long time since I found a story that was actually funny and well written.
librastar chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Great ending- totally fell for it! Good job!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Great work. ROFL. "Does that make me bisexual?" Sasuke wondered.

"At the very least," Sakura agreed. "Or trisexual."

This part was awesome.