Reviews for Sasuke, I Think I'm Pregnant
Chimebelle chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
You've killed me. Completely. This is absolutrly hilarious, I'm rolling in my bed and my stomach hurts. Oh my god. Sakura as moral support was a lovely touch, and damn, Shikamaru guessing correctly? Lol. Naruto had high expectations for Sauske but he failed to meet it... I'm mazed how did you come up wifh this even? Loved it.
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
This really upset me... because I really love Mpreg... (But I must say this is written very well and I really liked it so keep up the good work)
Vivaan chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
Hehe... Awesome one shot. Really.
Zerdas999 chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Aw, so mean to poor Sasu-chan. Hes the one that wants to rebuild a family.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Lol! I always accidently find this one xD it's still my favorite :p
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
HA!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
And the infinitely serious discussion becomes a joke. Loved it.
Ecarlates chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Sakura presence was the decisive one ! And the whole joke with Kyubbi was... a good explanation ! Accompanied by Naruto mess up who left the realistic world before the begining of the contest, it seem real ! And all the important point, like how he find out, was taken in care ! Well done ! I like it ! Thanks !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Thats was funny. I really liked the ending
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
omg lolz
BlackKiryuu chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
OMG that was sooo hilarious!
reddoggie chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Aw damn! Many were fooled with Sasuke, the beginning was fun, all the banter and denial, haha. Can't help but wish it was true, thanks!QQ
kemontee chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This is the cute thing that ever happened .
BrightGhost91 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Okay this was even better than the fox tail and ears on Kakashi. Really brilliant. Thanks for posting!
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 3/11/2014