Reviews for Don't Give Up On Me
Bevey99 chapter 20 . 8/12
He barely has a job, and he can afford a villa on the beach? I loved this story, but...
Bevey99 chapter 19 . 8/12
And, how did his car get to Chicago, so he could pack it up and move to Berkeley?
Bevey99 chapter 17 . 8/12
Good story,
But how does he have a car in California, when he lives in Chicago? And, so many more questions.
anafinchel chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
I loved thr story! Great writting :)))
anafinchel chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
HI! I like your story very much and it's good to see something different for an instance.
I dont know you or what you know for that matter, but i most defenetily did not like your way of speaking about Cuba, if in really life he would have somehow ended up in Cuba, trust me they cubans could have helped. In the USA you have this very different idea of what happens in Cuba, but let me tell you something, we may not be rich and have a lot of problems, but we are humble and carring people.
That said, i do like your story and your writting very much. I'm eager to see what happens next.
cullenlover88 chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
nice story
l chapter 20 . 10/24/2013
Woooowww
Publish it like the person who wrote welcome to drama acadamey
It is a fix that became a book
Amazing
DreamsofaDreamer chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
I have this habit of trying to finish your stories before I go to work in the morning. It's 8:31 am in Canada and my shift starts at 9:00 am. Well done Earth Princess, well done! *Claps*
jterry453 chapter 20 . 6/1/2013
Awww this was the most adorable story ever! Loved it!
jenjan24 chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
I was so happy to find your story:) I loved it!
angelari7 chapter 20 . 7/17/2012
I loved this story. So beautiful.
Bitches-Love-Canons chapter 20 . 11/30/2011
Wow! That was the best story i've read in weeks! It was a little to short for my likeing, but oh, well! Awsome job, Defenetly going on my fave's list! (sorry, I can't spell, lol!)
Bitches-Love-Canons chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Holy shit, this story has made me cry FOUR times already! Includeing this chapter!
Newbeginning91 chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
strange
Newbeginning91 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
some how i don't feel like he dead