Reviews for Kyuubi the BuiltIn Best Friend
Really cool but there are 2 things that bother me
1. what is up with the Tail and Ears (how'd he get em?)
2. kurama being adressed with she... I just hate it
And many people in older Reviews saying it's rediculous that Naruto would ever befriend the kyuubi anf seeing what happened in the manga/anime is also funny XD
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 3/18
Roflmfto
jon reeve chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Nice parody you got goin' here.
DarkKing009 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
lol yes
Ecarlates chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Poor Kakashi... But Naruto make his way ! He was really credible ! What a good specher ! I fall into the joke too ! (well, it was a fiction, so that can be possible... or I am too to much credible...) The final was well writed ! Bravo ! And think you for writing it !
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
aw, i really thought Naruto was telling the truth too and i also really loved the whole tail and ears thing, but this works great too! XP
April Fool's and Naruto are fun, crazy things together but also the scariest if you're his target.
i can't believe Kakashi didn't know what day it was. he should always be wary of the first of April.
kiba and his speculations of others' love is so amusing and i would love a fic all about it.
thank you for writing and sharing this!
take care and have fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Geez , that was unexpected! :D
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
The mental picture alone is worth a thousand words. Well done. :)
jupimako chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Lol!
Quinn1989 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
NICE
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Totally awesome! It's like one if the best fanfictions I have read. I love your vocabulary and use if words. I totally love how it ended too. This is going to be a number one on my best fanfictions list. Soo awesome. It's good to read something lighthearted after all those dreadful angsty Naruto fanfics which r way too overused.
Brighter Dreams chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Oh that was a good one. Naruto has so much practice pranking that he would have to go above and beyond to really make an impression for April 1. Thanks for posting!
Ambara chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Quite funny.
xxtoushirou chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Oh damn, u had me going there for a second but naruto with a fox tail and ears is absolutely adorable!
eenayde chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
What is so special bout April First? Yeah?