Reviews for Kyuubi the BuiltIn Best Friend
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/8
aw, i really thought Naruto was telling the truth too and i also really loved the whole tail and ears thing, but this works great too! XP
April Fool's and Naruto are fun, crazy things together but also the scariest if you're his target.
i can't believe Kakashi didn't know what day it was. he should always be wary of the first of April.
kiba and his speculations of others' love is so amusing and i would love a fic all about it.
thank you for writing and sharing this!
take care and have fun!
Geez , that was unexpected! :D
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 6/30
The mental picture alone is worth a thousand words. Well done. :)
jupimako chapter 1 . 6/20
Lol!
Quinn1989 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
NICE
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Totally awesome! It's like one if the best fanfictions I have read. I love your vocabulary and use if words. I totally love how it ended too. This is going to be a number one on my best fanfictions list. Soo awesome. It's good to read something lighthearted after all those dreadful angsty Naruto fanfics which r way too overused.
bribright91 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Oh that was a good one. Naruto has so much practice pranking that he would have to go above and beyond to really make an impression for April 1. Thanks for posting!
Ambara chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Quite funny.
xxtoushirou chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Oh damn, u had me going there for a second but naruto with a fox tail and ears is absolutely adorable!
eenayde chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
What is so special bout April First? Yeah?
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
LOL This was soooooo cute. Hahaha but he still has the fox tail and ears! I love you Kashi!
muffins chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
ah god damn it woman the ending killed me *enter uncontrolable laughter here* (sorry if i wrote anything wrong english is my forth language)
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh hell, epic ending! I was actually believing Naruto and then...that... XD
mutecebu chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I honestly wasnt expecting that ending. Well played.
SeaShellSakura chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Ah. Though I believed Naruto at first.
Funny!