Reviews for Clipped Strands of Fate
kissyfur chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh, God. I honestly can't believe that this didn't make it to the final round; it was absolutely, gut-wrenchingly perfect.
slrstars chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Geez way to make me cry ;) I really liked this story, you surprised me with the story line, not what I was expecting. It was different but written very well, you have a way of making us love the characters no matter what situation their in or what they have done. Loved it! x3
cherrypie0192 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This was the most beautiful, heart wrenching, tear inducing fic i have EVER read! It was horrible and lovely at the same time. I kept reading thru my tears. I'm glad she decided to follow her own path and not that of the 'Church' as many would. Thank you SO much for sharing this.
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
holy shit balls! Heartwrenchingly beautiful.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
All I can say is that you write "dark" really, really well.

Keye
Erikajo chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
So sad and twisted. I loved it :)
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I loved this short story. There was a lot going on, but the exposition didn't get tiring, nor did I guess where the story was going. I truly felt Edward's connection to Bella even though it was told through her POV. I believed in his love for her, which made the ending that much more poignant. Great Stuff.
biblepam chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
you are so correct in re: Don't believe everything you hear.. a good bit of what you see as well. so many things can be misrepresented. It's amazing how people will interpret things a certain way to make them fit into their way of thinking for their own motives... It's astounding how much evil in the world is represented as something good.. Pam B.
chriserlyn chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
May I please say, shit? I am asking respectfully.

Shit, not because I'm mad at you but because shit, that was hard to read.

Shit, because Edward was beaten and all of them except Jasper and Bella survived.

Shit, because Edward never saw his daughter.

Shit, because this story is going to keep me up tonight and I'll be crying.

Saying shit was good for my sobbing self.

Thank you for writing.

chriserlyn
tmt4life chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Wow this was very difficult for me to finish. All I wanted to do was cry. You did an awesome job writing this and eventhough Edward and Bella didn't end up together I still liked it. ( eventhough normally I'm all about happy endings) it was still an amazing o/s

I can't wait to see what else you will write!
Linzzer220 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
wow, absolute fantastic one shot! I was going back in EBT's rec's from her A/N at the bottom and recc'ed this awhile ago, but I wanted to give it a shot. I've only seen part of a PBS special on Jonestown and its just devastating to learn about. Ironically I'm also reading a book called The Lonely Polygamist. Tho I'm Catholic and kno that not all Mormons are crazy polygamists, its scary to think that they're out there. My heart dropped when Alice was to be married to Jasper's father nevermind getting pregnant with two of his siblings..that's just so wrong. And don't get me started on Edward and Bella b/c i totally cried hardcore at the end :(
Teeeessa chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I cried. I cried like a huge sap! That's so sad! Why would he do something like that! This was an amazing one-shot, realy unlike any I have ever read before. Thank you!

Tessa.
LoryB chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Wow this was indeed dark and angsty. I wasn't born when that massacre occurred in Guyana but I knew a lot about it thanks to my mom. I think she was worried that growing up I might join some kind of cult. I want to congratulate you even if you didn't won because this was such a well done O/S. It had love, fear, angst, hate, hope and all other emotions not easy to handle in a O/S but here the changes are soft and smooth building up to make us feel everything.
LiRock chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I just finished reading Clipped Strands of Fate and I was very moved by it. A very different story for Edward and Bella. I've always been fascinated by the whole polygamy issue and was thrilled to find this.

Have you ever considered making this into a longer story? I know I for one would love to read it. But maybe with a happier ending?(please?) There are so many facets of this world that would be facinating to read about. And you could even bring closure to the situation with Carlisle.(not that I would deign to tell you what to write);).

I do believe that you have a gift for writing and hope that you continue to do so. We all out there in fictionland appreciate it.

Thanks
familydontendwithblood chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I read this earlier this morning, and it haunted me all day, so I knew I should come review. I don't even really have words, but this made my heart hurt immensely. So sad, but a little beautiful. I hope that's not crazy to say.
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »