Reviews for Clipped Strands of Fate
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Holy crap! My heart is literally hurting right now! Wow, that's all I can say is wow! You have such a talent. Your stories always make me cry, hurt, I can't even come up with the words, but they're so powerful and I love all of them!
aabbccd chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This is shattering, and very original. Well done!
Tiakie chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
I absolutely loved your story - it was beautiful. I was sobbing at the end. I usually have to be more invested in the characters over a number of chapters to get so emotional so bravo for being able to do that from a O/S.

P.S This so should have made the final voting round x
ElspethGordie chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
That was exquisite. Beautiful writing, and tragic story. Thank you for sharing your gift of words, and imagination with us. I'm at work-and I cried.
littlemiss81 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Okay. I read this story two hours ago, and I'm still thinking WOW!

It is so beautifully written, and being such a sensitive issue for some, I think this has just the right amount of angst. There is also something sweet that you convey in the relationships which makes the ending pack an even bigger punch. I'm still reeling.

Thank you for writing such a great story.
FacelessGirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
What a beautiful and sad story. The end was so hard to read. I hate to think of what drove you to write this, but I hope you found some peace in doing so.
brewersfan548 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I've had this little story sitting in my emial for like two weeks and I've been to busy to read it. Now that I did, I'm blown away, as usual. You have an amazing ability to make me cry. All your stories... This one has the most, by far, of any story I've ever read. It started when Alice got married, and the tears just kept coming. I honestly was not expecting the mass murder thing at the end, it broke my heart. You are an amazing writer, by far one of my favorites on fanfiction. I'm sure I've told you that before, but oh well.
LadyTx chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Well... I looked back for my review on this and I can't find it. Must have been one of those times I was having computer problems and I knew what I wanted to say but the link wouldn't open for me so...

This was a great story. Very unique. What was most angsty & emotional for me was knowing things like this really do happen. Young people (and sometimes whole families like in this story) are sucked into the 'fantasy' world and all of the manipulation.

Yes, I read this because of the rec over on High Anxiety (by EBT). And since I apparently thought I typed this and didn't...

I agree with EBT that this could have been bigger than a O/S; actually, it could still be a multi-chapter story (but I have to tell you I'm an ExB reader only so your followers would have to be okay with JxB storylines - but like I just said in my review of chapter 2, what's good for some isn't good for others and always write for yourself; don't write based on what you think "we" want to read).

I also think this would make a great MOVIE!

Great job! :)
LadyTx chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
I learned a valuable lesson when my daughter was in high school a couple of years ago (and I won't bother to go into details, but)...

Never, ever do anything for the "award". When you do something, do it for yourself and you will find success and satisfaction.

As a reader, I'll tell you that you should write for yourself and not for the reader (i.e. "me"). You won't please everyone... some will like it, some will not. Again, if you do it for yourself, you will find contentment.

As I mentioned in my original review... I thought this was great! Thanks again for sharing.
Burntcore chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Yes, I'm reviewing your A/N ... it was very nice to be proud of what you have done even if you didn't win. Great job with the story and kudos to you for being a great person. :)
Twilight44 chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Now I understand why Charlie and Renee were there. I thought there was no way he would drink it. the others maybe. I re-read the last little bit and cried again. I feel very protective of Edward as you well know!
ArdnaidOcirg chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Aw... I'm so sad that this story didn't make it. :( It really deserves to be there! But I'm glad that you're happy. :D
Livie79 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Well here I am again, you have a serious talent for this genre of writing. And by that I mean your writing has the ability to make me utterly sick with sadness, so much so that I have to go read large amounts of pure fluff to try and recover and least a little bit. Seriously, very well written even if the content itself was just devastating. I'm still waiting on my HEA for All the Things We Never Said Missy! ;-) Great job, just completely heartbreaking.
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Sent here from High Anxiety and man, your story just grabs at the heart. I don't know why I wasn't expecting the mass suicide. The Jim Jones mass suicide is probably the first major news story I remember paying attention to as a kid and thinking of the huge loss. This had a really personal spin on that.

Very very very well written.
LovelySunshine chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Wow. I cant even begin to tell you how much i loved it. You story made me a balling mess just to let you know! But i loved it. i wish it wasnt a one-shot but ohh well :)
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »