Reviews for Eye Of The Vampire
curious mind chapter 38 . 11/28
Love love ur work. Wat is d title of d sequel?
Jenn chapter 38 . 9/10/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 38 . 8/23/2014
This is fantastic! When will we see a sequel?
august98 chapter 38 . 4/26/2014
This story is really good but what I'd the name of the sequel?
Guest chapter 35 . 11/26/2013
Um, he kind of did rape her considering that she had no choice but to sleep with him so she wouldn't die; and she wasn't really in a position to refuse since she was being kidnapped. Yeah it wasn't physically violent but regardless.
Justagirl28 chapter 38 . 8/17/2013
I really enjoyed this story it was very intriguing, dark, and passionate. I wish that Leah had said I love you and meant it. I wish we got to see more of Edward's transition from evil to evil yet sort romantic but I'm sure you'll supply them in the sequel.

Thanks for the great read!
Justagirl28 chapter 37 . 8/17/2013
Oh s*** it's about to get really Edward's back for his woman!
Justagirl28 chapter 34 . 8/17/2013
Wow didn't see that coming ... on to the next page!
Justagirl28 chapter 33 . 8/17/2013
Oh no the drama! Can't wait to "turn the page" sort of speak.
Justagirl28 chapter 32 . 8/17/2013
I love this chapter of my goodness he was so soft with her in his own way. I think she's already started to fall but is scared because like she said no one really loves her. Great work as always :-)
Justagirl28 chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
This is a really interesting piece here. The ability to drink for vampires reminds me of the movie Underworld. In that movie they could also obtain strength and some of the other persons memories and feelings.

I feel bad for Leah though, it's great that they are making a commitment of sorts to each other I just feel like she's his prisoner in a way. Sex/Food Slave lol

Anyways, I love it!
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
What the fuck, this is some messed up shit, I love ittt
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 38 . 12/20/2012
Yah I liked the ending. Thanks for sharing your idea, this was a great fic to read.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 31 . 12/20/2012
I was solo enjoying this twisted little fic and now I'm a bit down. I was excited to see what would follow after the last chap and I get her and have to deal with Bella pov. tbh not too happy about that
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 26 . 12/19/2012