Reviews for Awakening
Caricature of a Witch chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
You almost gave me a heart attack here.
Sticks and Bones chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
awww I admit I'm a little disappointed. I've never imagined BatsxHarley before and now I wanna look for some!
SurroundedInDarkness chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
O.O oh god I think I stopped breathing for a second their XD. That was a good one. Mistah J would be proud.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
HOLY FUCK. You nearly gave me a heart attack, I love you for this but I hate you a little bit too.
Jfan7154 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Have to say I really was not expecting that at all. Not that I'm upset ;). It's definitely interesting and I applaud your new direction.

-jfan7154 (for some reason I can't leave reviews when I'm logged in)
Auddy chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
You got me...So bad. As I was reading the ending italics my eyes widened and everything I knew about Joker and Harley just collapsed. I was like, "No..." You were so serious! Oh god...Ofcourse it was a joke...Ofcourse it was. I knew it had to be a joke!
MarieZenalou chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Nuts! I forgot you can't review twice. :P

I just wanted to freak you out. Could you imagine Princess Bee of all people inspiring a BatmanXHarley fic? I will be writing a fanfic in your honor though. So once it's out please read it! :)
MarieZenalou chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
In all honesty, I have been feeling the same way. I'm planning on writing a BatmanXHarley fic myself. However, I feel as though at any moment, something will happen and I will be put back into the Harley and Joker trance.

Kinda like the short comic 24 hours, the way Harley just glaced at the Joker and she instantly came back to him. I feel like the couple will hit me hard and then I will end up thinking

"How the heck could of even think of Batman and Harley together?"

Until then, I'll start writing my own fanfiction of Harley and Batman. It will be dedicated to your lovely writing so I hope you give it chance. :)
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
That wasn't funny E! 'Bout gave me a heart attack! ...Okay, so it was a little funny. You nut!
Sotsumi chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oh my God. I'm a fan of yours that used to follow you religiously, but due to the demands of grad school, I lapsed for awhile...and now, reading this in November instead of on April Fools, YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME! Haha...you really got me. Nicely done.
Jacklovesjake chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
soooo meaaannn! i think you should turn this into a nightmare induced by scarecrow! i woulda gottin a LAUGH!
Hush2.0 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I must say, I didn't see that coming! I'm not sure if you intended to lead the reader to believe it was Joker, and then hit them between the eyes with it being Batman, but I have to say, I bought it all the way. I have only this to say to you...well done.
Calamity in Motion chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
-falls to ground in relief-

I either missed the authors note or it wasn't there when I read this, but you scared me. It is the greatest relief to know that you won't leave the crazy-wonderful couple, especially for Harley/Batman...of all the pairings that one's just -shudders-

Anyway, -whips brow- thank goodness
Calamity in Motion chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I won't lie, I don't really know what to think about it. For so long you've been the JokerXHarley shipper I lean on when no one else can deliver. Things like Tainted Love and Dangerous Game are what I read when I have nothing new and I love them.

I'm a bit sad to hear that you hate the pairing now, though I can understand wanting a little change after so long, but idk...

I'll try it out, only because I allude to this in my own writing, and I trust your's.

Despite it all, I wish you good luck with your new direction and hope it all works out for the best.
Mooglez chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
I was so upset for a minute there. Not really upset, but felt off. Your stories, and Harley-quinn website was what got me into the JokerxHarley pairing to start with. I came here on the Nolan boat (sorry long-time fans) and never knew who Harley was until your amazing stories.

So unbelievably relieved this is an April Fools prank. xD