Reviews for The Sound of Falling Rain
Rockadoodle88 chapter 5 . 5/31
Wow. This was great. You certainly have a way with words.
Voldinette chapter 5 . 2/19/2020
Wow! I don't think I've ever read a more satisfying pokeshipping fanfic before. It felt natural and in character. It was simply perfect. Amazing work!
ConstructiveWriter chapter 5 . 12/14/2019
I can't believe it's been so long since this story came out.

This story is my favorite pokemon story. I love everything that you've done here and I hope your stuff on AO3 goes great.
Potentialboot chapter 5 . 8/13/2019
Loved the story but I'm a little confused is did you mean ash was dawns brother?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2019
I genuinely enjoyed this. Probably one of the best fics I've read. Thank you.
cake0108 chapter 5 . 6/23/2019
Love this very much! Love their friendship and everything
Mac-The-Editor chapter 5 . 4/24/2019
Well, seeing as it is 12:33 am right now, it feels like a wonderfully poignant moment to finish reading this wonderful Pokeshipping story.

While a part of me will always maintain that Ash is one of those few characters that deserves/could pull off a poly relationship and/or harem, Pokeshipping will always have a special place in my heart, for how gosh dang CANON it was, up until they decided to turn Ash into an immortal child.
Rebekah Matthews chapter 5 . 10/25/2018
This was an incredible story! It was so well written and I liked how you wrote each of the characters - strangely, even Cynthia! I feel like this is one of the ways that is believable for how Ash would find himself with Misty again and I love it! - R
thelittlepandagirl chapter 5 . 9/25/2018
This is so beautiful and sweet.
Conan.212 chapter 5 . 8/1/2018
This story was really not bad but Cynthia sounds a little ooc.
A Garden of Everything chapter 5 . 7/25/2018
Still one of the greatest AAML stories EVER!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2018
Ahh i skim read this a few years ago and remember enjoying the writing (but "skimmed" it cuz it felt too long lol)

Im going thru a pokeshipping spree rn, idk how it even started tbh, but im sooo glad i found this story again!
The characters are mature but havent lost their canon touch, and all in all this story is amazingly executed and simply perfect! Thank you for bringing us this masterpiece:)
Tsukimine12 chapter 5 . 4/12/2018
Beautiful and perfect. A real masterpiece!
Maileesaeya chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
I came across this story as a recommendation I found online, and I have to say that I'm VERY happy I did so.

This was amazingly well-written, sweet, and it kept the characters true to who they actually are. Sure, they're more mature, more well-rounded, but they're still the same characters at the core. That's something you don't see often enough.

Thank you for writing this. I don't know if you've written anything else, but if you have, I'll definitely be looking into it.
K.T.Waterflower chapter 5 . 9/6/2017
Well that was a different and interesting story. I love the overall feel of love and belonging with family and friendship but the romance was choppy and rushed at best and I fell it needed a lot of background information even if it was intended to be a one shot. Also everyone seen alittle out of character especially Ash and Misty. Plus I NEVER read a pairing with Dawn and Volner so it's a first for everything. I really loved that you point out an interesting contrast between Ash and his father along with their love of adventure and I also love that you place emphasis on She's uncanny ability to make friends everywhere he to bring to the fact that he'll never to alone. Just feel like the romance part of the story could use a little background such as how would everyone know that Ash would go Misty if he's in distress and I feel that the romance part again was highly rush especially for the part for them to end up sleeping together there was no build up at all to that or even a build up for the first kiss. It just all feels very rush but overall great story,