Reviews for The Sound of Falling Rain
This one was nyc...
I really liked dis one...
Pokeshippping!
Model314 chapter 5 . 6/4
Well done on an amazing fic. I absolutely loved it and liked how natural the flow of Ash and Misty was, plus Flints messages kept my laughing. As a AAML fan myself I loved this fic and would recommend it to anyone.
I truly want to see you come back and make a sequel. I want to see Ash go and beat Lance. Separate the Jhoto Kanto elites make his own ect.
See all his friends accost him for disappearing. Misty find out she's pregnant. Her sisters walk in the next morning seeing them sleeping on the couch still. Idk something more least!
pikagurl23 chapter 5 . 4/27
Though this story is older, it is truly one of the better fics I've had the pleasure of reading in a long while. I loved the emotional rollercoaster you sent both Ash and Misty through as well as throwing in the whole bit with Ash's dad to spice things up. The character's personalities were spot on and aged perfectly and I have to commend your amazing story telling abilities. Favorite part was probably the listening of all of Ash's messages. Hilarious! Anyways, great job and thanks for the great read.
MAL chapter 5 . 2/21
Firstly, amazing job. Oh my. this chapter was great.

I cried when Ash's mom's voice mail plaied.

The kiss scene, and heck all of the love scenes were so well written, and beautiful.

I laughed aloud when Ash called her butt cute. oh my. I don't know why I didn't see it coming, but that was good. and augh! That entire paragraph. I loved it.

there was too much "he said" "she said" going on.
There's lots of unneeded so and so saids. That's seriously like the only thing that detracted from the awesome that is this chapter.

You have this way with words... Oh my. I am at a loss myself to explain my aderation for this fic. You make everything interesting, everything seem important. You have such a way with the thing we call English. I'm going to have to study your writing. I rather like your stile.

Thanks so much for writing and sharing your story!
MAL
MAL chapter 4 . 2/21
Augh yeah. such a good story. you have me hooked. I'm not board at any point. You weav such an intreket tale, I hunger for more...
MAL chapter 3 . 2/21
Still reading... Sooo good!
MAL chapter 1 . 2/21
Well done. I really like this first chapter. Such professional writing. Like the tone and characterization of everyone. Love the interactions between Misty and her pokemon. Makes me smile.
awwww I didnt guess this story would be so romantic at the end! Ash and Misty have their time together alone...without Pikachu...that's perfect XD not that I hate Pikachu, but he'd better off when those two are together 3 and your characterization! I LOVE THIS ASH AND I DO IMAGINE HOW ASH WOULD BE LIKE SLJDLKJF. This is so Ash, full of awkwardness, and Misty on top? no problem ;D I LOVE the part when they're trying to kiss each other and Ash is tripping over his own words awww so cut like how you keep them in character *O* and idk why I imagine Ash would be very sexy and alluring in this line: "Alright..." Ash laughed. "So...can I stay with you?" THAT' JUST SO * nosebleeding* anyway, I love the ending and please write like this mOREEEEE
Katakarin chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
A well written piece, this story hit me at home as i have had a similar issue in life. I found myself smiling when Ash and Misty FINALLY admitted it and the last 2 p paragraphs were sweet.
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
My goodness this is wonderfully written! I thoroughly enjoyed the emotion in it and it moved me to some degree.

Bravo!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Please write more stories! I love your style! Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Spot on!
Owais Akhtar chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Man this is the greatest story I've ever read, thank you.
LeChick chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
I love this. I love this. I love this! It was dramatic without emo trips. Romantic without OOC sugary fluff. And just plain well written!
(and Flint is just plain hilarious).