Reviews for The Sound of Falling Rain
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 5 . 8/14
This is one of the cutest stories I've ever read on this site.
It was incredibly well written and you keep true to the characters marvellously. I can't even begin to describe just how much I enjoyed it, so I'll just say this: thank you!
forever.ame chapter 5 . 7/21
OH MY LORD. just,

OH MY F**KING LORD.

i am currently sitting on my bed at 3:24am on a thursday, and smiling like a creep.

this is beautiful.
pokeshipping-onions chapter 5 . 7/20
I joined this site JUST to tell you how amazing this story was. Thank you for posting it!
le.pechi chapter 5 . 6/20
you... you can see between the lines. Idk if I got it right, English's not my native language.
but you... you can see the hidden depth. you see life in a different way. you the the beauty in the little things.
you can see the depth of friendship. the essence of friendship.
Now, it's 2am here, yet I couldn't sleep because I couldn't let myself sleep letting this story go unfinished. I couldn't stop myself, I needed to read this till the end.
your story made me shed more tears than I thought I would shed.
and by the same need, I find myself here, writing a poor review at 2am because I had to tell this to you, even if you wrote this 5/6 years ago.
you are amazing.
the roots of friendship can dig deeper than time itself.

thank you.
may the winds of inspiration never cease to blow your mind~
Yukabaceran chapter 5 . 2/29
Very poignant. I like your take on Ash's father - someone with very real problems, yet as well connected to people like Norman and Cynthia.

Speaking of, I think the best moment in this entire fic was the bar scene. You balanced out the seriousness of the confrontation with Cynthia's goofiness perfectly, and threw in just enough background information to make me want a fic about Norman, Cynthia, and Roy's crazy adventures.

In the end, I don't think this is a story about Ash or Misty or even Roy. I think it is instead a story about change, healing, and moving on, applicable to any number of lives.

Also, huge bonus points for including the Solaceon Ruins translation at the end. Favorited!
SpencerDorman chapter 5 . 2/12
I love it! Especially the last chapter, it was so cute
PokeshipperByHeart chapter 1 . 1/1
Even though you have written just one AAMRN fic, it's no doubt your magnum opus.
P.S. It does feels pretty good with a couple cups of hot chocolate...
LinneaKat chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
I really loved it! thanks for writing this wonderful fic.
Dranzer631 chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
This is... this is amazing. I've read dozen of fanfics from about many different shows, but this one is my favorite. I'm diffidently going to reread this in the future.
ultra94 chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
I only have one thing to say to you: That was beautiful.
Hisokaren chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
Loved it ! Great story and the best in the Pokemon series I've read so far :)
PokeshipperByHeart chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
One of the best fics I've ever read. Oh, and I also enjoyed your quotes which is a nice catalyst to make this story which to remember...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
This one was nyc...
I really liked dis one...
Pokeshippping!
Model314 chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
Well done on an amazing fic. I absolutely loved it and liked how natural the flow of Ash and Misty was, plus Flints messages kept my laughing. As a AAML fan myself I loved this fic and would recommend it to anyone.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
I truly want to see you come back and make a sequel. I want to see Ash go and beat Lance. Separate the Jhoto Kanto elites make his own ect.
See all his friends accost him for disappearing. Misty find out she's pregnant. Her sisters walk in the next morning seeing them sleeping on the couch still. Idk something more least!