Reviews for My Sweet Angelo
LadyKate71 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Poor Tony... I'm enjoying your story. Please update soon! :)
mikesh chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
aww, how saddening! HOpefully everything works out in the end for Tony and his son! UPDATE SOON!
phoegon chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Please...i'm begging you to update this story, this story is so fantastic and it would be a shame not to continue.

I'm so in love with story and i can't believe his father would take his baby away from Tony, that's cruel but it also makes it interesting to see what will happen and if he will ever get Angelo back. Wow Tony was a teenage dad and Marco was older...well lets just say that i'm not complaining. I love it when Tony is a dad whatever the age.

Please don't let Parsley stop you from writing,i have had bad comments and it makes you feel your not goood enough to write (well for me anyway) but don't let that stop you, a wise person once told me that if you enjoy writing it then you should not let anything stop you and it doesn't matter about how many reviews you have. You got several readers aldready and i for one am thoroughly enjoying it.

P.S I ADORE the name Angelo )
Kaz-za-15 chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Awww, *sniff*...poor Tony. Please update. :)
xXFreedom-ReaderXx chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Aw god this is heart breaking and beautiful at the same time. I hope Angelo finds out the truth eventually. I can't wait to read more.
MelsieR chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Oh! Poor Tony!
xXFreedom-ReaderXx chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Oh no poor Tony, how could someone especially his father take away his son's child! That's just wrong. I hope Tony's child finds out the truth and the two of them get to know each other better. I can't wait to read more.
xXCeruliaXx chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Hiya! i really like this start to a story and i hope to see it continue.

also, who the freaking hell does 'Parsley' think 'it' is? ha! his attempt at a 'flame' is laughable and you should pay no attention to illiterate fools like that, as far as i am aware, not only did he misquote you, in his 'flaming' of your spelling, he also misspelt 'young'. So, all in all, a very stunning display of cowardice and corrupt mind.

Every story of yours i have read i have fallen in 'humour-love' with (especially 'Dark side of Tiva - any chance of an updatie on that soon?) and to have this 'Parsley' dude write his own very spacktarded-and-misspelled opinion? well, consider it a blessing that he took the time to, as he obviously cannot hate your work so much that he bothered to leave a comment.

seriously, don't let him stop you from posting more, and if he does, and i find out.. well, it won't be pretty as i will find out who 'Parsley' is, and shoot him (albeit i do not have a gun... but, yeah!)

Looking forward to your next update

Until next time

Parsley chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Read and correct! this is full of spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors. You need to sort these out before posting.

The premise is completely unbelievable, even for an mpreg story, which are usually pretty near the bottom of the pile when it comes to style and content anyway.

Your writing style needs greater clarity and more relevant descriptive detail. The characterisation of Di Nozzo is particularly poorly done and bears no resembalnce at all. ANd the beginig bit about "the yung father" (wow - I wonder who that might be? The suspense is incredible - not) is frankly quite hilarious, even by ssb by standards.

Given all of the above, this story is pretty poor.