Reviews for Unravel Me
jk chapter 1 . 6/2
wow reading about Tanya and him it just feels soooooo wrong
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Was it wrong that I was kind of hoping that Edward would kill James and Tanya?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
LOL
His one night stand with Victoria will prolly result in her becoming pregnant, or she's already pregnant to James but didn't realize it, Edward will find out after he has only begun to move on and met someone else who is now deeply in love with, possibly Bella? Who knows LOL, anyways, he will see Victoria pregnant, or with a baby and then freak the fuck out thinking that his new love will leave him if he has a child with someone else...One huge clusterfuck of drama! Oh snap, I think someone done wrote about something like this already lmao.

Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed this immensely 3
divyvicki chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Always hated Tanya and James. Great way to make them both the villains.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
He & Vic did not use protection so he could be a daddy after all. :-(
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
It wasn't until he had left the house and was at the bar asking how could he ever trust again, that I realised that this is the story of Tanya and Edward before Elusively Yours.

Loved getting a full insight into what happened.
Twiolic chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Glad you continued thus story! Sounds like a good one!
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow that was really good. Poor guy I guess this will be the downfall of what started his assuming bad behavior in EY. :(
GrudgeJude chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
awesome start...can't wait for more.
middlewife chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
There is no way a lying, cheating, unfaithful woman is the best thing Edward ever had. If he thinks that, his standards are incredibly low.

I'm on to read the partner of this story, hoping better things are in store for him.
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Wow. How do you recover from betrayal like that?
CommaQueen2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Wow. Saw a rec for Elusively Yours (on the Lemonade Stand FB page) and thought I'd start here. This was heartbreaking! I'm headed over to the continuation now to immediately add you to my favorites.
marveecorp chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
very sad. Next, Elusively Yours.
newmommyak chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Such a sad story, and so beautifully written.
TeamAllTwilight chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This was fantastic and not somethign I woudl normally read...I am a HEA h00r and I tend to read cannon pairing stories more often then not...But I wanted to read this since I am starting your story that is a continuation of this Edward. I seriously look forward to reading it if this one shot is anythign to go by! Really well written. Thank you for sharing!