Reviews for Filling with Lies
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I think it was really pretty and you captured Helga really well in this... GREAT JOB! I don't necessarily write poems but i write songs. I can tell you that it was heart felt and your rhyming was great. Since you are such a great writer please look at my profile. Note i may not have stories when you look at it but they will come... soon. I love writing and if/when you read my stories when they are posted please tell me what you think. (:
angie93 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
i love the last sentence... so instead of your love, i'll fil with lies.:;,;D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Great poem.

Keep the good writing.
akigirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Hiya! Mkay, so I've gotta say that my favorite lines are "But alas, I've shut all my windows. I've locked all my doors." Those two lines were solid and flowed beautifully, like they were meant to be all along. There were a few spots where I lost the flow of the poem, but overall, it was quite enjoyable. You've got some talent and with a little practice you'll be shooting off quality work in an instant like our beloved Helga.
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Wow! Your poetry is pretty good. I really liked this.

And it's dedicated to "Match Maker"... *Smiles despite herself* Well, thanks. I never expected anyone to like that story THIS much... but it's sweet, and I am honored that you liked it enough to write this awesome poem to it.

Keep writing poetry, because you're awesome at it. :D

J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Great poem! It's short and simplistic, but I see it describing Helga and her feelings so perfectly. :)

I don't think you need help as far as poetry goes, since you do have talent. Additionally, your formatting, grammar, punctuation, and spelling, are all great. Just remember to use the above in your story title and in your summary. Make sure also that the summary of your story is actually that: A summary explaining what your poem is about. People do read into story summaries more than you would think.

Otherwise, this poem was wonderful and I very much enjoyed it! I can't wait to see what else you have in store and hope you publish more poems in the future! :)
Jadeykins chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Aw I loved that very much! G

reat job for your first poem! Awesome!

You write more poems. It was lovely! :D