Reviews for When fighting turns to
skorpina18 chapter 19 . 10/19
Weeeelllll, I'd love to read this story again (Like I just did) improved (can you even improve such perfection?)
And maybe get another chapter or two? With time skips of their first mission as a couple, Sakura finding out they are dating, Naruto having to leave to train (maybe taking Sasuke with him), in the first one and Sasuke killing Itachi with Naruto's help and Naruto becoming Hokage in the second?

I'm probably overthinking this and ask for too much, but I love the way you write and the way you write *them*, you keep everyone so well in character!
guest chapter 19 . 10/9
They are not gay and Kakashi ships SS. Kill yourself, disgusting delusional pathetic fugly fucked up fatass virgin fag.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
Very nice. I really loved rthis story im glad its done cuz I'd be beging for more updates aging great story
Robin-1992 chapter 17 . 5/22/2011
why don't you finish this up? you promised your readers another three chapters in the next day and that was ten months ago.

I do however like the story.

and can someone please wake up Naruto? cause anyone with half a brain would have figured it out between Iruka and Kakashi. (Naruto not doing so is proof to my point)
jadedfox2 chapter 17 . 7/21/2010
LMAO! this is very funny, and it's cute how they don't realize the other's feelings. so cute! update soon!
Katie-Lyn 16 chapter 16 . 6/28/2010
Just started reading Naruto (so spelled that wrong) and SasuNaru is my top fave pairing! Kawaii!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 16 . 6/27/2010
No answer huh? He probably fainted or something. :)
enne chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
this is amazing! cant wait to see more. :)
Seb-USA chapter 13 . 6/10/2010

Good chapter, I read it like I said I would :)

Its pretty good writing, and thanks for mention, Makes me feel happy to know that I help :)

Talk to you later
lkjhgfds chapter 13 . 6/6/2010
ahhhh. u stopped! :o plzzzzzzz put up the next chapter early!
XxYingYangxX chapter 13 . 6/6/2010
Please review again! ]
Xiah-sensei chapter 13 . 6/6/2010
more more more! please!
Xiah-sensei chapter 12 . 6/5/2010
update soon!
Inyuzaki chapter 12 . 6/1/2010
nice, ilike it! cant wait till u write more!
Juura99 chapter 12 . 5/30/2010
I can only guess the ensuing embarrassement that is to follow in the next chapter.

Naruto,you idiot...*sighs in defeat*

Looking forward to the next chapter! w