Reviews for Silver Snow
Guest-san chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Please Continue!

Reborns being very mean hmph :
Guest-san chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
2 words. I cried. TToTT Miyuki!
Guest-san chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I love this story already! Thats a first :3
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Update soon!~

A turning point!

?-?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
Damn you Reborn!Are you THAT old to think that Miyuki is the 1st Snow Guardian?On to the next chappie~
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
Sad,stupid Gokudera for not accepting -Reborn for not liking !4 me 4 LOVING THIS FANFIC AND MIYUKI!

On to the next chapter~
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Same thing as last chapter.

XD
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Extra thingy was chapter~
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Love it reading next chapter.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
*Jaw Drops*Epic Prologue!~
uchiha hikari chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
i love this story so far i cant wait for the next chappie! x3
kirika o7 chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
the ending was sooooo sad! D8
izuyuri chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
I loved this.c: I think you captured another side of Hibari really well. Better than I could have. I loved your OC, she was pretty awesome too, to contend with him. Haha! Keep on writing, deary. (:
Masked Neko chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Sigh... Fine, I'll be a good little neko and review, nya.

First of all, despite the few typos scattered here and there, your grammer is really good. Nya, I'm glad that this fanfiction isn't stuffed with "chat speak", unlike the many others that I've read.

Secondly, your style of writing pleases me. It has a poetic flow to it (intonation and structure.) Sadly, I'm seeing less and less of it in the recent chapters, nya, (which consists more of descriptive passages sprinkled with humour.)

Third of all, though she's well-played, she remains nevertheless a Mary-Sue (tragic past, special powers, illogical victories, etc.) Nya, try the Mary-Sue litmus test, I'm sure it'll help.

Nya, my fourth aspect concerns the ICness of the characters. Sure it's a fanfiction, but if eveyone is OOC, you might as well just write your own story, nya.

Reborn-san is acting strangely... but I'll leave the fate of this story in your hands (despite being a little worried since Ryohei has yet to make an appearance.)

Lastly, I'll end this review here since my hands have cramps, nya (typing on a DSi is exhausting.) I sincerely hope you update soon. Nya, good luck!

By the way: forgive all the typos in this review, nya!

Masked Neko
music fans chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
awww..i wonder who is miyako gonna pair up with ? wow..took u long enough to finally update ! Love the pizza hut thing ! "TASTING THE NEW PIZZA HUT CHEEEEZY PIZZA. It has 7 types of different cheeses, which are sure to make your mouth water as you see them. Quickly grab your phones and order now! Call 62353535~ Pizza Hut delivery!" ! makes me feel hungry ! Cant wait for next chapter !
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »