Reviews for Time
TreesoftheWild chapter 1 . 1/16
GIves UNcle mOre oF a ChaRacTer anD ShoWs JaCK's CharACter!
WIsh tHere Were moRe sTOrieS!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
i love this. Each of the moments are short, but they represent Jack's childhood in a complete way. The writing is amazing. Beautiful job :)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
awesome to the extreme! loved it - short, but gorgeous characterization and emotion in very few words. a little dark, but a real look at what it's like growing up a thief. well done. :)
Sadie chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
The short sentences give it the feeling of a young kid and of innocence, which is what you were going for, so it's fantastic. I only caught one mistake, in the first chapter. 'He says' and for a moment, I couldn't figure out if you were talking about the boy or the Uncle. I loved this.
Vinnet chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Poignant.

The grammar, etc., could use a little polishing, but I love the developing writing style and the great look into Jack's motivation and growth. The inserted poem (?) is also a wonderful way to break up the times.

Well done!
ArtemisHarryAnimorphsfan96 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
It was really cool to read the stories of Jack growing up. You're good at spelling and grammar, which is more than you could ever say about some people. Good job!
MegaHog14 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That's good!

I'm not sure why, but I really like it.

In my opinion, there wasn't quite enough insight into Jack's life prior to meeting Draycos in the books, so this is really enjoyable.

Thanks for the good read, and keep up the good work!