Reviews for For Every Soul
Guest chapter 11 . 9/18/2015
It's been more than a year since your Excuse.

Even Minato didn't have this much time to save the World.

So I'm guessing then that Death won in the end and you lost to your Nyx.

Sad. Understandable, but sad.

The God Emperor is Dead.
notachance chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
It's because of things like this that I hate fan fiction writers. As a writer, when you start something and get people invested in it, you have a responsibility to finish it. People have waited years to read your stories, and your refusal to finish them is insulting. Buying into hype and respecting your fan base enough to finish what you've started are two completely different things. If this is how you repay the loyalty people have given you all these years, then I regret supporting you. Your excuse is bullshit.
seekerskull8692 chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
WHHHHHHYYYYY!T_T

Yes, I have the same reaction to Casey W's Persona 4: Face Every Shadow, since this is my favorite Persona Fanfic Series.
Anyway, thanks for writing yet another wonderful fic.
Of course, I'm still hoping that you'll still continue writing.
Anyway, thanks again :)
Sky chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
It's true what they say; if you leave you can never come back. It's a shame and I will miss it, but I'll get over it in time.

The best of it will still be able to stand the test of time, and for that we should all be thankful. Maybe someday it will come to be, but at least until then we can be happy with what we do have.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
Sad to hear you're (mostly) quitting writing. I was really looking forward to reading more of your stuff. Well, less this fic and more the Evangelion/Power Rangers/Halo one, but still.

I can understand your reasons, though. I, too, once inhaled the praise of others. Now I've grown as a person and as an author since that point, and even if it takes me forever to write anything now, I do feel that it's significantly better than the stuff I used to crank out.
Ahaloburnout chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
It was a sad road but it was fun while it lasted. Looking forward to Minatos calling out Minato on everything he has done. Final battle will be epic. I am wondering what you are planning on for your other stories. Are you continuing them or dropping them like this.
Twisted Ambitions chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
Well, i can't exactly say i'm happy with this. It's been years waiting for this fanfiction. And now it's gone. I don't quite know what to feel to be honest. I'm gonna shelve that and ask a rather pertinent question. What about your other fics? The MMPR x Eva cross and the Code Geass x Pokemon. Will there be continued support for those atleast? I really want to see more for those two. Although, honestly, the time you've spent inactive has almost made me lose interest completely in your unfinished works. What about the final fantasy?
Half Awake chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
What!? I waited so long for this!? I reread Fairly English Story 4 times for this? I world has crashed and crumbled. I would cry if i wasn't at a dinner function right now.
Tayuke chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
It's a bitter pill to swallow, considering Casey W's drop was also quite recent, but thank you for letting us know.
Thank you for everything, really. I really enjoyed the journey; even if I only joined in time for the last arc.
So, thank you.
I do hope that you'll never stop writing.
LastDragonborn chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
Oh. Well, can't blame you, I suppose.
When one can write no more, one can write no more.
It's just sort of a shame. But still, I'm glad you're taking the time to write out Minatos facing Minato.
I'll be waiting for the scene to play out.
Mistress of Madness chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
And I accept your Penultimate Excuse.

It was a fun ride, while it lasted.

And, I look forward to that final battle.
Thenextgamer chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
Aw man, almost a year now, and no updates... These stories are so damn good, I'm always scared of the authors, since they might cancel, abandon, or die without warning... Hope you are alive and will soon update. Thinking optimistic thoughts.
BLACK FLAME09 chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Trapalan chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
Ooh. Haven't checked this story out in a while.
Good job, but I'm a bit confused between chapters. Might just be me though.
LastDragonborn chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
...I was shocked. I'm sorry...I expected this story to have been discontinued a long time ago...forgive me for doubting you...