Reviews for And He was Pleased
Hyper Emo Geek Freak chapter 1 . 3/31
This is great! I wish that this story could continue on, I would totally follow it! Who knows what the future holds.
Daynasaur chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Beautiful.
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
You depicted Sasuke's insanity very neatly. This story was very morbid, but an interesting read :)
Seriouslyme chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Crazy you are, Sasuke, crazy you are!
Cochiii chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Even though Sasuke was twisted in the head, this was awesome. This is a really nice one shot and is very well written:) Maybe you could give a sequel to it? :)
Shiela chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
so beautifully tragic and messed up, yet has a light facade...which is really like you..I loved it..

At first It was really sad that Sasuke-kun had began to think in such a way(twisted/crazy/numb/sick did I mention twisted?)

, It became even more painful when he casually finds Sakura-chan,and took pleasure at the thoughts of her demise...

But, it ended quite,in a way, sweet...(ok ok, bittersweet)..

I still cant get over the fact on how twisted Sasu-kun is here..meh, atleast he loves her enough to make him do something about her condition..if it's even a condition..

but still, you're awesome and you know that :)
A00000000000000023 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
i really like this one it was indeed a tragedy i wonder if there will be a sequel is he going to bring her back ugh anyways really good
Diving in chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Poor sakura, I wouldn't want to be her.
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Impressively freaky. Accepting for a moment that Konoha could indeed be leveled, the most frightening part of this is that if Sasuke continues down the path he is now, I can totally see him doing exactly this with the exact thought process. What a creepily accurate character profile ficlet. That said, very well written and a great job diving into Sasuke's crazed psyche.
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Oh, even when insane, Sasuke still makes it seem so hot. Sequel, please? :D
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
this is an interesting twist on SasuSaku
Sukisoomph chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
OMG THAT WAS FREAKY SHIT!

like really

like majorly

just the way hes all

yup wldve married her

yup nice and cold dead forehead

yup lets go see kabuto

HES A FREAK! so yea congrats u did well to turn him into a... ive said freak right?
AdotD chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Interesting.
Mizuki San chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Good oneshot. :) I love it.
AIYA chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Gosh, this fic was just plain wonderful!

It was very sweet! I love how you made Sasuke sweet and still in character. )