Reviews for Ghost Planet
Fishton chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
please finish this, i love shadow raiders and pyrus!
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Not a bad beginning. Some nice drama with the noise in the fog, and now Pyrus' disappearance.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Nice...glad your keeping the fire alive.

Let me know if I can help?

I'll read more.

But when I think Ghost here. Ghost fleet?
ProblematicFaves chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
Wow, I like it! Very in-character and suspenseful :) Please continue!
Morgeil chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Hmm, curiouser and curiouser...

So Jade's keeping him at arm's length now, is she? Poor man. It is very much like her though... they'll work it out. :)

LOL, writing isn't always fun, no. Trust me, you're *really* not doing it right unless you're staring at a blank screen with the urge to tear your hair out every once in a while. ;)
Morgeil chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Poor Tekla. The show was rather fond of torturing her, wasn't it? Intrigue is still building, can't wait for some explanations!

Re: chapter 2. You might want to go back and check over the paragraph dealing with Slate and Amber. There's a lot of tense/POV switching going on and it's somewhat confusing to read.
Evy2526 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Hey! That was a nice little chapter. I just want you to know I haven't forgotten your story and that I love it! :) Good luck for next chapter!
Evy2526 chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Wow... A tentacle, light-hungry creature... Cool! :)

I like the fact that your characters sounds so real: GH, Tekla and Pyrus are in character and Slate has both a backstory and a personality of his own.

Keep writing please!
Jadedsnowtiger chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
so excited to see new things up here !
Evy2526 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Good start. I'm a fan of both Pyrus and horror movies so I'm really looking forward to the next chapter :P

Please continue!
Morgeil chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Very promising start! The only suggestion I have would be to possibly change Zenon's name to something more mineral-themed. Doesn't really sound like a name a Quarrior would have on the show.

Interesting scenario, I'm looking forward to seeing how this is going to play out.