Reviews for Sodor High School: Thomas & Friends Tales
I am loving this! Thomas' jealous arch is great and I love the pacing!
Haha! I recall this episode. This is a really good adaptation of it. Heck, since when did Mavis parents got divorced? That surprised me too. Dang it, MavisXToby is so strongly cute here! I love how Thomas is getting jealous and his ways of denying it and the reality in front of him. He will regret it if he misses his chance. EDWARD! Sorry, I love him a lot and how he is catching on. What wise words would he share? I love the pace it's going with the plot of not just Thomas fighting his jealousy (but also staying mature) but also Diesel 10 planning his revenge. I even love how this isn't driving the characters to jump in the bed with each other like in the many others.
This was lovely, giving Emily a party.

Please end Chapter 34 how what that guest suggested, about Thomas and Emily sitting by the burning fireplace in his home enjoying each other's company, then when she feels lonely without her parents, and she and Thomas spend the evening in his bedroom, kissing each other's cheeks then sleeping together in his bed, just cuddling each other peacefully.

During the fireplace scene, Emily could thank Thomas for such a lovely party and he'd thank her for coming into his life.

I'd love to see that in the next chapter. :)
tardisdr323 chapter 32 . 3/9
That chapter was incredibly well written please make more
I see that Chapter 33 will be something from S64 Rules. But I fully support the guest's idea for Thomas and Emily sitting by the fireplace then sleeping in bed together, cheek-kissing and just cuddling each other for comfort.

I'd like to see something like that for Chapter 34. :)
I sent this once before, but the first one is taking a while. Let me know if you get this review.

I have a suggestion for Chapter 33. The Title: A Peaceful Evening

After helping everyone out of the flood and after the flood subsides, Thomas praises and congratulates Emily for her efforts to help Daisy and proposes a sweet request. Emily accepts the proposal and they both spend the evening at his home around the fireplace with a warm fire, simply talking to each other about their accomplishments.

After their fire burns out, Emily feels lonesome without her parents, so Thomas escorts her to her bedroom, they exchange a few kisses to the cheeks and they sleep together in her bed, not doing anything, just cuddling each other for warmth and comfort.

What do you think?

I apologize for possibly duplicating this review, but if it comes through, that'd be great.
I have a suggestion for Chapter 33. The Title: A Peaceful Evening

What do you think?
D.J. Scales chapter 32 . 3/3
Well done that was a good well written story
SF64Rules chapter 32 . 3/3
Disaster to the extreme. The flood was terrifying, but everyone pulled through in the end.

As for the character... that means one special from the Brenner era will be adapted very soon...and I'm excited for it.

Daisy...you kinda remind me of a certain pony from Equestria. I'm surprised you hadn't even bust out the fainting couch. Oh well...

Overall, the chapter was great and worth the wait.
I like this chapter when is the next one coming?!
trainlover16983 chapter 31 . 12/13/2016
Great chapter. You should probably make this into a T.V. series. And when will the next chapter be here?
Guest chapter 31 . 10/21/2016
I've sent this once or twice before so I apologize for any repeating, but the previous reviews I sent are taking some time to show up.

After this and Chapter 32, I thought of a chapter where Emily and Thomas feel a need to be together so they cuddle together in bed. Thomas could keep Emily warm and safe so she won't feel lonely or scared. Nothing suggestive, just the two of them staying warm in bed together.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/21/2016
Nice story. After this, I thought of a follow-through where she and Thomas feel like they need to be together and they snuggle together in bed. Thomas could keep Emily warm and comfortable in bed so she won't feel lonely or scared. I think that would be cute.
SF64Rules chapter 31 . 10/22/2016
I want to say to you...I really enjoyed this chapter despite a few mistakes here and there.

However, with a couple of proper tweaks and corrections, this chapter could actually become one of the best this already great series can offer.

I can't wait to see what chapter 32 will offer.. :D
Guest chapter 30 . 10/19/2016
After "Emily's Bad Attitude," I thought of a follow-through where she and Thomas feel like they need to be together and they snuggle together in bed. Thomas could keep Emily warm and comfortable in bed so she won't feel lonely or scared.