Reviews for Sodor High School: Thomas & Friends Tales
Joanie chapter 48 . 5/31
Not bad but good and also funny.
Will the final chapter of this story be “The Magic Railroad” if it is will Emily and Lilly be like childhood BFFs or something
Hello, So I have been reading these stories for possibly 7 years now and I still really love to look at them. From what I can tell, the stories focus on the movies. In that case, will every special movie have a set of stories? If so, I have a great idea for Big World Big Adventures. Suppose by that time, Thomas and his friends have graduated and maybe Emily can be trusted to be alone or not. I really think for a BWBA adaption, Thomas should be traveling around to the places he goes to, meets Nia, and maybe brings her back with him, since Thomas has longed to travel the world and maybe can feel proud of himself when he goes on his journey. Anyways, it is just a suggestion but I feel like it is good.
luzelyn1020 chapter 48 . 4/27
When’s the next chapter will be released
When Donald and Douglas stepped in to help Thomas against Brad it reminded me of when the latter saved Oliver as a train, and that my nickname for the twins is the "Caledonian Cavalry". Well I can day they certainly were that here, just when Brad thought he had Thomas at his mercy, and in come swooping Donnie and Dougie to the rescue!
Parr2003 chapter 16 . 2/2
When Donald and Douglas jumped into the fight against Brad, it reminded me that I have nicknames them the "Caledonian Cavalry" ever since I saw Douglad rescue Oliver as a train in the TVS. Their theme tune started playing in my head the second I read that they had joined the fray! Just when Brad thinks he has Thomas at his mercy, Donnie and Dougie swoop in to the rescue! :)
Jon chapter 48 . 1/28
It was funny when Diesel fall off the broken chair, actually it was Ben's fault.
Yea he back with this story I thought it was just dead but it is back
Lee chapter 48 . 1/18
Not bad but good. It's funny but not that funny, well it was funny with Diesel and the disgusting chocolate. Meanwhile, Rosie is worried that Percy didn't answer Rosie's call or text, maybe Rosie thought that Percy thought that Stanley and Rosie are together, but Rosie didn't know what to do and will Percy be able to talk to her but Emily told Rosie not to worry and everything will be fine.
D.J. Scales chapter 48 . 1/18
Nice job and it's good to see you're back.
Guest chapter 47 . 12/26/2021
great story I really loved it! I didn't read it earlier because I was in school. Fantastic story for Rosie and Stanley! Whenever the next story comes out, I'll be ready to read it when I can. Thank you to the team that made the story. See you next time!
Nathaniel chapter 1 . 11/30/2021
It almost Christmas when is the next chapter coming
Nathaniel Flores chapter 47 . 11/30/2021
When is the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2021
It November when is the next one I
Ginger chapter 47 . 9/9/2021
Not bad. Rosie met Stanley's friends and help the fundraiser. Something is wrong with Percy, you don't think Rosie may have feelings for Stanley or maybe he didn't get to be in the picture with everyone, I'll just had to wait and see what happens next.