Reviews for Sodor High School: Thomas & Friends Tales
Gotham317 chapter 30 . 5/11
Good chapter! I think Leo must be thinking about Emily. If you pair Emily with Thomas, maybe Rosie won't be lonely and she will get Thomas. And here's an idea, can you do The Adventure Begins in your story? Another flashback story about Thomas and friends, you know what I mean. It would make a great addition to your story.
Zachary chapter 30 . 3/11
i loved this fanfic so much it!
You should make some more and maybe add Sixteen and Wilbert.
Mywinx14 chapter 1 . 3/2
I don't review that much any more but I use to on another story u had it was a Thomas and friends story as well but It had the engines could turn human and could use the elements of earth,fire,and air but not water and protect sodor u were suppose to put up ch10 on that story and now I can't find it any where can u please put it back up again I would love that
Finally George got what was coming to him
I loved the new chapter great Toby and Mavis origin story but I want to read about more characters and their love lives
soon like Gordon and Caitlin and an EdwardxMolly pairing heck even Diesel getting a girl
SamTheThomasFan2 chapter 30 . 1/16
Why don't you make the next chapter another romance chapter involving this couple, Percy X Rosie.
SF64Rules chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
A real solid chapter. I'm sure all those *TobyxMavis* fans out there would be jumping for joy when they read this chapter (I know I did). While we already got some clues to their relationship before, this chapter officially cemented them as a couple. Keep up the great work ThomasZoey3000!
magic135 chapter 29 . 12/4/2014
this is one of your best chapters yet.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/14/2014
No, it was getting good! Will you make more chapters up until Chapter 52. Please, please, please! Oh yeah, by the way, please!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/14/2014
Hey, are you ever going to make new chapters? I love these stories, and I would appreciate if you made more. Hope you make more! ;)
Daisypotts15 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
when is the next story
SparkyFonzerri chapter 27 . 6/1/2014
Please update soon! PLEASE! This is a really great story
SF64Rules chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
I can totally picture Mavis' season three theme briefly playing when said character made her appearance at the start of the chapter to talk to our two heroes (or should I say hero and heroine).
Daisy jones chapter 27 . 4/16/2014
Will there be a chapter 28 because i have an idea how about your title could be thomas and percy's surprising day and this story could be from the episode sodor surprise day
Trainmaster97 chapter 27 . 2/27/2014
Mind Blown. This was a great chapter, keep up the amazing work.