Reviews for Sodor High School: Thomas & Friends Tales
Edward should get his own story. He hasn't really played a major role in this series, like Season 5. It would be nice to see him give others some wise words.
More!
boss train, yes I have. Aaron's stories drive the series home. Spectacular writing, character development and lessons. He should be a writer of the show. He'd really make the series shine with his imagination. :)
boss train chapter 2 . 2/18
Guest, have you read fanfics by Aaronccottrell97?
Gotham317, your SLOTLT idea is pretty moving.

My opinions on SLOTLT:

PROS:
-Donald and Douglas are back!
-John Hurt as Sailor John.
-Henry’s haunted story.
-The Climax.
-Ryan telling Sir Topham Hatt everything (Everything, meaning Thomas saving him)
-Thomas has Annie and Clarabelle with him at the end, who were last seen at Tidmouth Sheds. This proves he DID go home and fetch them himself, reuniting with Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Percy and Emily.
-Thomas DOES get his Branch Line back.

CONS:
-Sir Topham Hatt being (in my personal opinion) an ignorant Bastard and a mercenary.
-Gordon getting away with causing Thomas to be sent to the Harwick Line.
-No “making-amends," scene with Thomas and Gordon.

I know Sir Topham Hatt meant well in helping Thomas be less cheeky, and I understand him not listening about the ship because Thomas caused 2 big incidents in one day...But punishing him for saving Ryan and the others and refusing to listen, well, that's where he went wrong...VERY wrong.

Check author JarrodPrieto out. He wrote a very good SLOTLT story called "Thomas Leaves Sodor." In which after the dynamite incident, Thomas tells Victor to repaint him in his old green livery and he goes to the York Railway. When I read it, I asked myself, "Why doesn't HIT Entertainment turn this into a movie?" A midquel to SLOTLT called, "Sodor's Lost Engine."?

"Thomas Leaves Sodor," ties up all loose ends: Gordon confesses he made Thomas cause the accident, Rocky confesses that Thomas found the ship, Ryan reveals that his bad coal set the dynamite off and yes, Sir Topham Hatt DOES travel all the way to the York Railway, apologizes to Thomas and explains he brought Ryan to run the NEW Branch line, proving that Thomas would go back to his own Branch line upon completion. Thomas goes home, makes up with Gordon, gets repainted in blue and number 1, reunites with all the engines and is happy from there on. If anyone from HIT Entertainment reads "Thomas Leaves Sodor," I think they should adapt it. I'm sure people would LOVE a movie like that!

To everyone who dislikes SLOTLT for the same reasons I do, read "Thomas Leaves Sodor," It really made me feel better! JarrodPrieto, CONGRATULATIONS! You are one awesome writer! :D
Look Zoey,I know that you like Emily and Thomas together,but don't you think that this is a little too much ThomasEmily? Like for example, in this chapter,Emily is riding with Thomas is the race. Like what? She doesn't have to be with him all the time. Also,if you're going to base this off "Hero of the Rails",make sure it has the same events that exactly happened. Like for example,Emily doesn't have to be with Thomas in the race. Instead, like the original special,she stayed with the other characters and watched Thomas start his race with Spencer which, pretty much, you could've done here. You could have Emily just stand against the other students and have Thomas race Spencer alone without Emily riding with him. I'm not saying that your story is bad, it's just that you have too much ThomasxEmily. So,next time be cautious with your shippings. Okay?
boss train chapter 1 . 1/31
One year. Some stories have gone longer, to the point of the author forgetting about them (like Lone Drifters Steamies vs Diesels story). Anyvey, I support Gotham's suggestion of SLOTLT, but I have a tiny request...or suggestion, take your pick.
Why not have a little scene reminiscent of Aladdin: Sailor John somehow discovers the chemistry between Thomas and Rosie and after the former stands up to John, the villain-instead of getting angry, laughs maniacally. Skiff, thinking he's cracked, shouts for him to get a grip to which he does...on his neck. ("Good grip".) Sailor John then orders him to NAB Rosie so they can blackmail Thomas into helping them get the treasure. Skiff reluctantly obeys.
Another one is to have Diesel 10 bring up the Even Evil Has Standards trope in which he voices genuine disgust at Sir Topham Hatt's behavior in the dynamite incident. You don't have to do these you know. They're just...something. Hey, I'd my own version, but I don't even have a laptop and I don't think fanfics can be posted via tablets.
Qwerty chapter 30 . 12/24/2015
OFFICIALLY CELEBRATING ONE YEAR PF THIS STORY NOT BEING UPDATED #SARCASM
Anna chapter 28 . 11/22/2015
I have a VERY good story! i wrote it! it's called: Percy's New Skates
Anna chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
the word is "through" not "threw"
Anna chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
i think James should tell Rosie how he feels about her. also: POOR PERCY!:( I can't believe HE got the Flu. thanks !
Guest chapter 30 . 11/19/2015
Well, it's been nearly ten months since your last update to this story, but I can wait for as long as need be.
Gotham317 chapter 29 . 9/21/2015
Can you also do King of the Railway, Tale of the Brave, and Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure?

Here are some ideas for Legend of the Lost Treasure: Thomas and Rosie get into trouble because of Gordon, but they discover a lost piarte ship which makes the headlines and attracts the attention of Sailor John (a descendant of the evil pirate) and his assistant Skiff. Both use Thomas and Rosie to find the treasure, while Thomas gets into more trouble after saving Ryan from those dynamite crates and is expelled. Rosie runs away after a fight with Sir Topham Hatt. Diesel 10 decides to become principal of Sodor High by revealing the misunderstanding of Thomas trying to save Ryan from the dynamite and makes the principal look like the bad guy for being a total dick, thus turning the entire Sodor population agaisnt Sir Topham Hatt in order to get him fired so Diesel 10 (in disguise) can become principal. Thomas and Rosie discover Sailor John stealing the treasure from the safe in the principal's office and they chase after him, but they get some help from Ryan, Mike, Bert, and Rex. Skiff turns on Sailor John after realizing how cruel he is. Thomas is nearly drowned after trying to stop Sailor John but is rescued by Skiff and Rosie (who gives Thomas CPR). In the end, Sailor John is arrested, Ryan tells Sir Topham Hatt and everyone else about what had happened and Sir Topham Hatt and Gordon apologize to Thomas and Rosie.
doctorwhogta chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
As I said you a realy talted at telling a story I love to reed these when I get back from college

Can you use my oc lewis stone? He just ( in my mind ) Polly's brother who she don't know about.

I'm still trying to get my 1st fanrication on here so by doing this will help me a lot.

Hope you can continue the story
Cg
Gotham317 chapter 30 . 5/11/2015
Good chapter! I think Leo must be thinking about Emily. If you pair Emily with Thomas, maybe Rosie won't be lonely and she will get Thomas. And here's an idea, can you do The Adventure Begins in your story? Another flashback story about Thomas and friends, you know what I mean. It would make a great addition to your story.