Reviews for Sodor High School: Thomas & Friends Tales
Hi I'm on chapter 6 and before I even read it I just wanted to let you know that I'm loving it now you see it I need to know if you could please not make every single girl fall for Thomas like I said before Rosie and Percy should get together and that Molly in the guy who has a crush on her get together that would be more nice in jeans could always get them away if you want if you wanted him to 4 Rosie or whoever or even Molly but I really want to see Rosie and Percy get together they're my favorite couple thank you for listening
I'm only on the first chapter and already outraged I love the story and all but why do you gotta pick on Rosie ly I think if you put Rosie and Percy together it would make a very good couple and would be better because I don't like to see Rosie being picked on in Fanfictions thank you very much please get back to me
ForceSpeed chapter 1 . 8/11
Dam. I really love this fan fiction. I remember reading this back in 2013. And I recently found it again and saw ur editing the old story's and continueing making more stories as well! Can't wait to read chapter 31!
Edward should get his own story. He hasn't really played a major role in this series, like Season 5. It would be nice to see him give others some wise words.
More!
boss train, yes I have. Aaron's stories drive the series home. Spectacular writing, character development and lessons. He should be a writer of the show. He'd really make the series shine with his imagination. :)
boss train chapter 2 . 2/18
Guest, have you read fanfics by Aaronccottrell97?
Gotham317, your SLOTLT idea is pretty moving.

My opinions on SLOTLT:

PROS:
-Donald and Douglas are back!
-John Hurt as Sailor John.
-Henry’s haunted story.
-The Climax.
-Ryan telling Sir Topham Hatt everything (Everything, meaning Thomas saving him)
-Thomas has Annie and Clarabelle with him at the end, who were last seen at Tidmouth Sheds. This proves he DID go home and fetch them himself, reuniting with Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Percy and Emily.
-Thomas DOES get his Branch Line back.

CONS:
-Sir Topham Hatt being (in my personal opinion) an ignorant Bastard and a mercenary.
-Gordon getting away with causing Thomas to be sent to the Harwick Line.
-No “making-amends," scene with Thomas and Gordon.

I know Sir Topham Hatt meant well in helping Thomas be less cheeky, and I understand him not listening about the ship because Thomas caused 2 big incidents in one day...But punishing him for saving Ryan and the others and refusing to listen, well, that's where he went wrong...VERY wrong.

Check author JarrodPrieto out. He wrote a very good SLOTLT story called "Thomas Leaves Sodor." In which after the dynamite incident, Thomas tells Victor to repaint him in his old green livery and he goes to the York Railway. When I read it, I asked myself, "Why doesn't HIT Entertainment turn this into a movie?" A midquel to SLOTLT called, "Sodor's Lost Engine."?

"Thomas Leaves Sodor," ties up all loose ends: Gordon confesses he made Thomas cause the accident, Rocky confesses that Thomas found the ship, Ryan reveals that his bad coal set the dynamite off and yes, Sir Topham Hatt DOES travel all the way to the York Railway, apologizes to Thomas and explains he brought Ryan to run the NEW Branch line, proving that Thomas would go back to his own Branch line upon completion. Thomas goes home, makes up with Gordon, gets repainted in blue and number 1, reunites with all the engines and is happy from there on. If anyone from HIT Entertainment reads "Thomas Leaves Sodor," I think they should adapt it. I'm sure people would LOVE a movie like that!

To everyone who dislikes SLOTLT for the same reasons I do, read "Thomas Leaves Sodor," It really made me feel better! JarrodPrieto, CONGRATULATIONS! You are one awesome writer! :D
Look Zoey,I know that you like Emily and Thomas together,but don't you think that this is a little too much ThomasEmily? Like for example, in this chapter,Emily is riding with Thomas is the race. Like what? She doesn't have to be with him all the time. Also,if you're going to base this off "Hero of the Rails",make sure it has the same events that exactly happened. Like for example,Emily doesn't have to be with Thomas in the race. Instead, like the original special,she stayed with the other characters and watched Thomas start his race with Spencer which, pretty much, you could've done here. You could have Emily just stand against the other students and have Thomas race Spencer alone without Emily riding with him. I'm not saying that your story is bad, it's just that you have too much ThomasxEmily. So,next time be cautious with your shippings. Okay?
boss train chapter 1 . 1/31
One year. Some stories have gone longer, to the point of the author forgetting about them (like Lone Drifters Steamies vs Diesels story). Anyvey, I support Gotham's suggestion of SLOTLT, but I have a tiny request...or suggestion, take your pick.
Why not have a little scene reminiscent of Aladdin: Sailor John somehow discovers the chemistry between Thomas and Rosie and after the former stands up to John, the villain-instead of getting angry, laughs maniacally. Skiff, thinking he's cracked, shouts for him to get a grip to which he does...on his neck. ("Good grip".) Sailor John then orders him to NAB Rosie so they can blackmail Thomas into helping them get the treasure. Skiff reluctantly obeys.
Another one is to have Diesel 10 bring up the Even Evil Has Standards trope in which he voices genuine disgust at Sir Topham Hatt's behavior in the dynamite incident. You don't have to do these you know. They're just...something. Hey, I'd my own version, but I don't even have a laptop and I don't think fanfics can be posted via tablets.
Qwerty chapter 30 . 12/24/2015
OFFICIALLY CELEBRATING ONE YEAR PF THIS STORY NOT BEING UPDATED #SARCASM
Anna chapter 28 . 11/22/2015
I have a VERY good story! i wrote it! it's called: Percy's New Skates
Anna chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
the word is "through" not "threw"
Anna chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
i think James should tell Rosie how he feels about her. also: POOR PERCY!:( I can't believe HE got the Flu. thanks !
Guest chapter 30 . 11/19/2015
Well, it's been nearly ten months since your last update to this story, but I can wait for as long as need be.