Reviews for Sodor High School: Thomas & Friends Tales
Daisy jones chapter 27 . 4/16
Will there be a chapter 28 because i have an idea how about your title could be thomas and percy's surprising day and this story could be from the episode sodor surprise day
Trainmaster97 chapter 27 . 2/27
Mind Blown. This was a great chapter, keep up the amazing work.
jriddle41 chapter 27 . 2/27
I really want Thomas to be Emily's boyfriend.
magic135 chapter 27 . 2/26
poor emily, i hope she's ok
AJ the Hedgehog chapter 27 . 2/26
hmm I got the feeling that Emily's nightmare I will happen. I wonder what she'll choices.
SF64Rules chapter 27 . 2/26
So beautiful... I nearly cried reading it. So wonderfully done too (especially Leo's character)! I'm now looking forward to the next chapter.
charlie gamage chapter 26 . 1/28
if you have not seend my post on you tube i have ask you to used my oc whill i get a fanfiction acount and as my shit school can be a pine in the ass as whill as my brothers and i has to shear a room and one 3ds and three tablit so can you please used my oc his profile is on the youtube coment
tardispilot297 chapter 26 . 1/13
Got to say I'm a big fan of your story. Can't wait for the next one.
porter chapter 26 . 10/9/2013
is that person stephen or porter
EagleScout chapter 26 . 10/5/2013
Awww man. It was just getting good. Now I'll have to wait to find out what's gonna happen. Talk about suspense.
SF64Rules chapter 23 . 9/30/2013
I probably should have mentioned this before, but this chapter could've had a potential epic battle. Guess it'll have to wait until later, huh? But still, this chapter was good, and is just gonna keep getting better once 'Leo' joins the cast.
EagleScout chapter 25 . 8/23/2013
Yet, another flawless chapter. Very well done. Hopefully now Bill & Ben will behave themselves...one can only hope. So...what's the next one gonna be about?
Trainmaster97 chapter 25 . 8/2/2013
LOVED IT. This was awesome. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for chapter 26.
SF64Rules chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Yet another great humanized adaption of Thomas and Friends, this actually is the third one I've viewed and the closest one that can even be made into a TV series too. I really hope to see more chapters soon as this is getting SO good!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
OMG! Emily is Sir Topham Hatt's Daughter!?
*Shout in Victory*
BRO!TOLD U EMILY IS SIR TOPHAM HATT'S DAUGHTER!