Reviews for Sodor High School: Thomas & Friends Tales
trainlover16983 chapter 31 . 12/13/2016
Great chapter. You should probably make this into a T.V. series. And when will the next chapter be here?
Guest chapter 31 . 10/21/2016
I've sent this once or twice before so I apologize for any repeating, but the previous reviews I sent are taking some time to show up.

After this and Chapter 32, I thought of a chapter where Emily and Thomas feel a need to be together so they cuddle together in bed. Thomas could keep Emily warm and safe so she won't feel lonely or scared. Nothing suggestive, just the two of them staying warm in bed together.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/21/2016
Nice story. After this, I thought of a follow-through where she and Thomas feel like they need to be together and they snuggle together in bed. Thomas could keep Emily warm and comfortable in bed so she won't feel lonely or scared. I think that would be cute.
SF64Rules chapter 31 . 10/22/2016
I want to say to you...I really enjoyed this chapter despite a few mistakes here and there.

However, with a couple of proper tweaks and corrections, this chapter could actually become one of the best this already great series can offer.

I can't wait to see what chapter 32 will offer.. :D
Guest chapter 30 . 10/19/2016
After "Emily's Bad Attitude," I thought of a follow-through where she and Thomas feel like they need to be together and they snuggle together in bed. Thomas could keep Emily warm and comfortable in bed so she won't feel lonely or scared.
D.J. Scales chapter 31 . 10/21/2016
Not bad. Well done. So far so good. At least this is a good chapter. Long time no see however. Even so this was well written. I wonder what's gonna happen next. Even so I'm hoping for the big good vs evil showdown.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/2/2016
Nice to see you're almost done editing. I can't wait for Episode 31.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
Hi I'm on chapter 6 and before I even read it I just wanted to let you know that I'm loving it now you see it I need to know if you could please not make every single girl fall for Thomas like I said before Rosie and Percy should get together and that Molly in the guy who has a crush on her get together that would be more nice in jeans could always get them away if you want if you wanted him to 4 Rosie or whoever or even Molly but I really want to see Rosie and Percy get together they're my favorite couple thank you for listening
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I'm only on the first chapter and already outraged I love the story and all but why do you gotta pick on Rosie ly I think if you put Rosie and Percy together it would make a very good couple and would be better because I don't like to see Rosie being picked on in Fanfictions thank you very much please get back to me
ForceSpeed chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Dam. I really love this fan fiction. I remember reading this back in 2013. And I recently found it again and saw ur editing the old story's and continueing making more stories as well! Can't wait to read chapter 31!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/3/2016
Edward should get his own story. He hasn't really played a major role in this series, like Season 5. It would be nice to see him give others some wise words.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/28/2016
More!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
boss train, yes I have. Aaron's stories drive the series home. Spectacular writing, character development and lessons. He should be a writer of the show. He'd really make the series shine with his imagination. :)
boss train chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
Guest, have you read fanfics by Aaronccottrell97?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Gotham317, your SLOTLT idea is pretty moving.

My opinions on SLOTLT:

PROS:
-Donald and Douglas are back!
-John Hurt as Sailor John.
-Henry’s haunted story.
-The Climax.
-Ryan telling Sir Topham Hatt everything (Everything, meaning Thomas saving him)
-Thomas has Annie and Clarabelle with him at the end, who were last seen at Tidmouth Sheds. This proves he DID go home and fetch them himself, reuniting with Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Percy and Emily.
-Thomas DOES get his Branch Line back.

CONS:
-Sir Topham Hatt being (in my personal opinion) an ignorant Bastard and a mercenary.
-Gordon getting away with causing Thomas to be sent to the Harwick Line.
-No “making-amends," scene with Thomas and Gordon.

I know Sir Topham Hatt meant well in helping Thomas be less cheeky, and I understand him not listening about the ship because Thomas caused 2 big incidents in one day...But punishing him for saving Ryan and the others and refusing to listen, well, that's where he went wrong...VERY wrong.

Check author JarrodPrieto out. He wrote a very good SLOTLT story called "Thomas Leaves Sodor." In which after the dynamite incident, Thomas tells Victor to repaint him in his old green livery and he goes to the York Railway. When I read it, I asked myself, "Why doesn't HIT Entertainment turn this into a movie?" A midquel to SLOTLT called, "Sodor's Lost Engine."?

"Thomas Leaves Sodor," ties up all loose ends: Gordon confesses he made Thomas cause the accident, Rocky confesses that Thomas found the ship, Ryan reveals that his bad coal set the dynamite off and yes, Sir Topham Hatt DOES travel all the way to the York Railway, apologizes to Thomas and explains he brought Ryan to run the NEW Branch line, proving that Thomas would go back to his own Branch line upon completion. Thomas goes home, makes up with Gordon, gets repainted in blue and number 1, reunites with all the engines and is happy from there on. If anyone from HIT Entertainment reads "Thomas Leaves Sodor," I think they should adapt it. I'm sure people would LOVE a movie like that!

To everyone who dislikes SLOTLT for the same reasons I do, read "Thomas Leaves Sodor," It really made me feel better! JarrodPrieto, CONGRATULATIONS! You are one awesome writer! :D
177 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »