Reviews for Sodor High School: Thomas & Friends Tales
Anna chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
the word is "through" not "threw"
Anna chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
i think James should tell Rosie how he feels about her. also: POOR PERCY!:( I can't believe HE got the Flu. thanks !
Guest chapter 30 . 11/19/2015
Well, it's been nearly ten months since your last update to this story, but I can wait for as long as need be.
Gotham317 chapter 29 . 9/21/2015
Can you also do King of the Railway, Tale of the Brave, and Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure?

Here are some ideas for Legend of the Lost Treasure: Thomas and Rosie get into trouble because of Gordon, but they discover a lost piarte ship which makes the headlines and attracts the attention of Sailor John (a descendant of the evil pirate) and his assistant Skiff. Both use Thomas and Rosie to find the treasure, while Thomas gets into more trouble after saving Ryan from those dynamite crates and is expelled. Rosie runs away after a fight with Sir Topham Hatt. Diesel 10 decides to become principal of Sodor High by revealing the misunderstanding of Thomas trying to save Ryan from the dynamite and makes the principal look like the bad guy for being a total dick, thus turning the entire Sodor population agaisnt Sir Topham Hatt in order to get him fired so Diesel 10 (in disguise) can become principal. Thomas and Rosie discover Sailor John stealing the treasure from the safe in the principal's office and they chase after him, but they get some help from Ryan, Mike, Bert, and Rex. Skiff turns on Sailor John after realizing how cruel he is. Thomas is nearly drowned after trying to stop Sailor John but is rescued by Skiff and Rosie (who gives Thomas CPR). In the end, Sailor John is arrested, Ryan tells Sir Topham Hatt and everyone else about what had happened and Sir Topham Hatt and Gordon apologize to Thomas and Rosie.
doctorwhogta chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
As I said you a realy talted at telling a story I love to reed these when I get back from college

Can you use my oc lewis stone? He just ( in my mind ) Polly's brother who she don't know about.

I'm still trying to get my 1st fanrication on here so by doing this will help me a lot.

Hope you can continue the story
Cg
Gotham317 chapter 30 . 5/11/2015
Good chapter! I think Leo must be thinking about Emily. If you pair Emily with Thomas, maybe Rosie won't be lonely and she will get Thomas. And here's an idea, can you do The Adventure Begins in your story? Another flashback story about Thomas and friends, you know what I mean. It would make a great addition to your story.
Zachary chapter 30 . 3/11/2015
i loved this fanfic so much it!
You should make some more and maybe add Sixteen and Wilbert.
Mywinx14 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I don't review that much any more but I use to on another story u had it was a Thomas and friends story as well but It had the engines could turn human and could use the elements of earth,fire,and air but not water and protect sodor u were suppose to put up ch10 on that story and now I can't find it any where can u please put it back up again I would love that
Guest chapter 18 . 2/8/2015
Finally George got what was coming to him
Guest chapter 30 . 1/28/2015
I loved the new chapter great Toby and Mavis origin story but I want to read about more characters and their love lives
soon like Gordon and Caitlin and an EdwardxMolly pairing heck even Diesel getting a girl
SamTheThomasFan2 chapter 30 . 1/16/2015
Why don't you make the next chapter another romance chapter involving this couple, Percy X Rosie.
SF64Rules chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
A real solid chapter. I'm sure all those *TobyxMavis* fans out there would be jumping for joy when they read this chapter (I know I did). While we already got some clues to their relationship before, this chapter officially cemented them as a couple. Keep up the great work ThomasZoey3000!
magic135 chapter 29 . 12/4/2014
this is one of your best chapters yet.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/14/2014
No, it was getting good! Will you make more chapters up until Chapter 52. Please, please, please! Oh yeah, by the way, please!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/14/2014
Hey, are you ever going to make new chapters? I love these stories, and I would appreciate if you made more. Hope you make more! ;)
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »