Reviews for Sodor High School: Thomas & Friends Tales
Guest chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
wow...heh heh...WHAT A TWIST! i did not expect the gold to be found and the neighbor to just forgive that easily. great chapter. absolutly outstanding. so...is there gonna be a Chapter 25 soon? i really want there to be a Chapter 25. PLEASE FOR ME?
FreezeThunder chapter 24 . 3/4/2013
Keep this up, I love this story so much! D
EagleScout chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG! U FINALLY UPDATED! *screams happily* thank you thank you thank you for finally continuing the story. applause to you. very nice work on this chapter. and i CANNOT WAIT for the next one. keep up the good work and ill see you soon.

-PEACE!
magic135 chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
donald and douglas are feeling so silly now.
D.J. Scales chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
Well even though I don't read this story alot I still think you did a good job.
Optimus95 chapter 23 . 1/16/2013
loved the story so far, hope you can write some more chapters
EagleScout chapter 23 . 12/30/2012
im loving the story so far and i cant wait for ch. 24 to come out. plz make a ch. 24 the supense is killing me. i just cant wait
Guest chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
could you please make more im enjoying this alot
GateGhost chapter 23 . 11/16/2012
Loved it. Can not wait for the next chapter.
EagleScout chapter 23 . 11/13/2012
Now that's what I call an AMAZING chapter. So, is that the last part of the "Day of the Diesels?" If so, could you do "The Magic Rairoad" or "Blue Mountain Mystery" next? That I would love to see and read. Keep up the good work.
D.J. Scales chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
Well this once again was a great ending.
EagleScout chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
i really don't want to sound very rude but, can you pleeeeeeeeeease get on with the next part of the story. THE SUSPENSE IS FREAKIN' KILLING ME! ARRRRRRRRGH!
Darline chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Amazing! I have a story of my own in my mind. It involves the "human" forms but only once! I love this story! I want to continue!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »