Reviews for Sodor High School: Thomas & Friends Tales
porter chapter 26 . 10/9/2013
is that person stephen or porter
EagleScout chapter 26 . 10/5/2013
Awww man. It was just getting good. Now I'll have to wait to find out what's gonna happen. Talk about suspense.
SF64Rules chapter 23 . 9/30/2013
I probably should have mentioned this before, but this chapter could've had a potential epic battle. Guess it'll have to wait until later, huh? But still, this chapter was good, and is just gonna keep getting better once 'Leo' joins the cast.
EagleScout chapter 25 . 8/23/2013
Yet, another flawless chapter. Very well done. Hopefully now Bill & Ben will behave themselves...one can only hope. So...what's the next one gonna be about?
Trainmaster97 chapter 25 . 8/2/2013
LOVED IT. This was awesome. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for chapter 26.
SF64Rules chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Yet another great humanized adaption of Thomas and Friends, this actually is the third one I've viewed and the closest one that can even be made into a TV series too. I really hope to see more chapters soon as this is getting SO good!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
OMG! Emily is Sir Topham Hatt's Daughter!?
*Shout in Victory*
BRO!TOLD U EMILY IS SIR TOPHAM HATT'S DAUGHTER!
lpsfan100 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
nice :3
Guest chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
wow...heh heh...WHAT A TWIST! i did not expect the gold to be found and the neighbor to just forgive that easily. great chapter. absolutly outstanding. so...is there gonna be a Chapter 25 soon? i really want there to be a Chapter 25. PLEASE FOR ME?
FreezeThunder chapter 24 . 3/4/2013
Keep this up, I love this story so much! D
EagleScout chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG! U FINALLY UPDATED! *screams happily* thank you thank you thank you for finally continuing the story. applause to you. very nice work on this chapter. and i CANNOT WAIT for the next one. keep up the good work and ill see you soon.

-PEACE!
magic135 chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
donald and douglas are feeling so silly now.
D.J. Scales chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
Well even though I don't read this story alot I still think you did a good job.
Optimus95 chapter 23 . 1/16/2013
loved the story so far, hope you can write some more chapters
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »