Reviews for Sodor High School: Thomas & Friends Tales
EagleScout chapter 23 . 12/30/2012
im loving the story so far and i cant wait for ch. 24 to come out. plz make a ch. 24 the supense is killing me. i just cant wait
Guest chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
could you please make more im enjoying this alot
GateGhost chapter 23 . 11/16/2012
Loved it. Can not wait for the next chapter.
EagleScout chapter 23 . 11/13/2012
Now that's what I call an AMAZING chapter. So, is that the last part of the "Day of the Diesels?" If so, could you do "The Magic Rairoad" or "Blue Mountain Mystery" next? That I would love to see and read. Keep up the good work.
D.J. Scales chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
Well this once again was a great ending.
EagleScout chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
i really don't want to sound very rude but, can you pleeeeeeeeeease get on with the next part of the story. THE SUSPENSE IS FREAKIN' KILLING ME! ARRRRRRRRGH!
Darline chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Amazing! I have a story of my own in my mind. It involves the "human" forms but only once! I love this story! I want to continue!
GateGhost chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
Loved it. Can not wait for the next chapter.
EagleScout chapter 22 . 9/26/2012
Just in case you didn't know but, the new TTTE movie, Blue Mountain Mystery, is now out. It involves the narrow-guage engines trying to protect a dear friend of theirs from being sent away form Sodor...FOREVER. I found it on youtube. Just type in the search box,"Blue Mountain Mystery U.S. part 1" and watch it from there. There are 6 parts to it. I personally think that this movie is good enough to be as one of your stories. That would be nice.
EagleScout chapter 22 . 9/22/2012
after you're done with day of the diesels are you going to make one based off of thomas and the magic railroad? i hope so
EagleScout chapter 22 . 9/22/2012
OH NO! WHY WHY WHY ROSIE! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! oh boy this can't be good...gulp.
magic135 chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
oh no diesel 10 has done it. what will thomas, emily, and rosie do?
D.J. Scales chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
Not bat. This is reminding me very well of Day of the Diesels.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »