Reviews for Sodor High School: Thomas & Friends Tales
GateGhost chapter 17 . 1/16/2012
loved it.
RyanGuardianRanger chapter 17 . 12/12/2011
This is a Great Story,and I hope to see the next chapter up soon.

Hows it coming along anyway?
VivianShadowGirl chapter 17 . 10/11/2011
(gasps and faints)

YOU MEAN THAT WAS GREOGE AND THEN THE HERO WAS REALLY THE REAL BRAD? (FAINTS AGAIN)
Ketchum Kid chapter 17 . 10/7/2011
0_o I was thinking Diesel 10 all the way, but this...A fine job holding out the identity. The conclusion's going to be a sure bet to be great!
matt0044 chapter 17 . 10/7/2011
Damn! Now that a neat twist. A bit confusing but we'll let the next chapter sort things out.
ThomasAngryBirds chapter 17 . 10/7/2011
Oooh! Now I bet George is gonna get sent away for reals. It was pretty intense, but still good.
jriddle41 chapter 16 . 9/24/2011
Why would Rosie and Brad's parents allow Bard to abuse Rosie like that! Why didn't Thomas Donald Douglas and Emily kill Brad when they had the chance? ANd Thomas should have done more than punch and slap Brad. He should have beaten him to death! BRAD DESERVES TO DIE FOR BEING SO ABUSIVE!
Christiansoldier5 chapter 16 . 9/23/2011
...how old are rosie's brothers? cos im imagining someone 12-13 years old for the likes of brad.

still, a drama packed episode.
matt0044 chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Neat. Looks like Diesel Ten will be appearing soon.
ThomasAngryBirds chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Poor Rosie. I actually feel sorry for her. I know for darn sure Brad's not gonna enjoy his comeuppance.
VivianShadowGirl chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
HOLY COW THIS IS REALLY GETTING SOMEWHERE! but to me this is almost reminds me of 'law and order: svu'
Vanex chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Let me guess, the stranger outside Thomas's house was George, having returned from Military Camp, a changed man, no longer hating Rosie. When he's speaking of 'him' not getting away with it, he's talking about Brad's treatment of Rosie. This is nothing more than a guess on my part.
Christiansoldier5 chapter 15 . 8/25/2011
4.5/5

you get only those strikes because of a few spelling mistakes and the story is very predictable. but everything else was pure gold... especially the ending that wasn't all that predictable. but it's very odd to release the Xmas episode at the dawn of august.
VivianShadowGirl chapter 15 . 8/25/2011
Nice done on the chapter, though im glad you're updating this.

keep up the good work!
Doctor John Smith chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
YOU JUST M KNIGHT SHAMALONED MY ASS at first reading this story i thought thomas would be with emily and then at the end you made a WHAT A TWIST now i feel like watching thomas for like the rest of the day and as a critic who watches crappy movies and tv show this was the best thing i ever read.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »