Reviews for Sodor High School: Thomas & Friends Tales
matt0044 chapter 18 . 1/20/2012
Great chapter. Though I wish Brad and George's fight had better moves, it was a good conclusion. I still can't believe what a great twist you pulled off. And it looks like Diesel Ten is returning.
GateGhost chapter 17 . 1/16/2012
loved it.
RyanGuardianRanger chapter 17 . 12/12/2011
This is a Great Story,and I hope to see the next chapter up soon.

Hows it coming along anyway?
VivianShadowGirl chapter 17 . 10/11/2011
(gasps and faints)

Ketchum Kid chapter 17 . 10/7/2011
0_o I was thinking Diesel 10 all the way, but this...A fine job holding out the identity. The conclusion's going to be a sure bet to be great!
matt0044 chapter 17 . 10/7/2011
Damn! Now that a neat twist. A bit confusing but we'll let the next chapter sort things out.
Shimmering Sparkles chapter 17 . 10/7/2011
Oooh! Now I bet George is gonna get sent away for reals. It was pretty intense, but still good.
jriddle41 chapter 16 . 9/24/2011
Why would Rosie and Brad's parents allow Bard to abuse Rosie like that! Why didn't Thomas Donald Douglas and Emily kill Brad when they had the chance? ANd Thomas should have done more than punch and slap Brad. He should have beaten him to death! BRAD DESERVES TO DIE FOR BEING SO ABUSIVE!
Christiansoldier5 chapter 16 . 9/23/2011 old are rosie's brothers? cos im imagining someone 12-13 years old for the likes of brad.

still, a drama packed episode.
matt0044 chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Neat. Looks like Diesel Ten will be appearing soon.
Shimmering Sparkles chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Poor Rosie. I actually feel sorry for her. I know for darn sure Brad's not gonna enjoy his comeuppance.
VivianShadowGirl chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
HOLY COW THIS IS REALLY GETTING SOMEWHERE! but to me this is almost reminds me of 'law and order: svu'
Vanex chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Let me guess, the stranger outside Thomas's house was George, having returned from Military Camp, a changed man, no longer hating Rosie. When he's speaking of 'him' not getting away with it, he's talking about Brad's treatment of Rosie. This is nothing more than a guess on my part.
Christiansoldier5 chapter 15 . 8/25/2011

you get only those strikes because of a few spelling mistakes and the story is very predictable. but everything else was pure gold... especially the ending that wasn't all that predictable. but it's very odd to release the Xmas episode at the dawn of august.
VivianShadowGirl chapter 15 . 8/25/2011
Nice done on the chapter, though im glad you're updating this.

keep up the good work!