Reviews for Sodor High School: Thomas & Friends Tales
Doctor John Smith chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
why is emily always sad for her mom and dad SHE SEES HER DAD EVERY STINKIN DAY
magic135 chapter 14 . 6/16/2011
it's good to see rosie again.
Doctor John Smith chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
did henery live?
Doctor John Smith chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
you get a feel for the characters
Doctor John Smith chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
AWESOME IT IS THE BEST STORY I EVER READ AND I NERVER READ NOW I FEEL LIKE WATCHING THOMAS AND FRIENDS
Shimmering Sparkles chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
I've wondered what happened to Brad after he was scolded... but I'm sure you know the answer to that. :) Still, a great series.
RyanGuardianRanger chapter 13 . 6/10/2011
It's great to see Thomas and Emily becoming Closer together,and I saw your latest chapter,and though I know you just wnated some shots on Rosie,but I'll always love Thomas with Emily,and I'll be looking forward to your future chapters.
VivianShadowGirl chapter 14 . 6/5/2011
this is like the best birthday chapter gift ever. i nearly cry.

i'm gonna turn 19 tomorrow, so happy birthday to me!
D10RainbowDashKennyButtercup chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
i think u should make a chapter where arry and bert fall in loce with new twins i call them ashley and britney i really think this is a good suggestion what do u think?
MissSkulduggeryPleasant chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
Awwww, this chapter makes me have great respect for Henry. He kind of reminds me when I was ill a lot.
VivianShadowGirl chapter 13 . 5/9/2011
this is really a nice ending to misty island.

good job on it.
RyanGuardianRanger chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
Hello,I just wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying your story and love for how Thomas and Emily are becomming closer together,I hope you'll put more of the story up 's getting really exciting.
VivianShadowGirl chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
ohh... this is so getting good now...
Dave Man 1000 chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
Are you going to make a human version of "Day of the Diesels" once it comes out?
Turdy1 chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
This is pretty good. The only thing I don't like is the amazing technicolor hair. But, yeah, other than that, this is great!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »