Reviews for Love Warmed My Stone Heart
doc boy chapter 4 . 5/15
I loved it. Bravo my friend. Bravo
doc boy chapter 3 . 5/15
Beautiful. I love it. I have to admit, as sweet as it is, I thought it would be a little weird to have them become a couple and confess at that age. But you planned and executed it perfectly well, so you definitely proved me wrong. Fantastic work
doc boy chapter 2 . 5/15
Very touching. I must say I really like the angle. It's a shame Harry wasn't so caring towards her in the books. I guess it's kinda how a man stays by his sickly wife's bedside. It's a good way for them to come to terms with their feelings for each other... Kind as he is, if memory serves Harry isn't that caring or affectionate most of the time. At least not towards her. Kind of a shame really...
doc boy chapter 1 . 5/15
Boy I hope they're gonna be alright... Good start though
I dont know what to say except-
anyone who's checking the reviews needs to READ THIS
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
this was cute
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Awwwwww, it's so sweet!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
Omg omg... I may or may not be having a fangirl attack. That was awesome! It was a superb Harmony fic
iowa-tarheel chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
A wonderful piece of literature. The slow progression to love that was evident in the I Care for you statements. Just a great feel good story.
tkim619 chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
FIANLLY SHE IS AWAKE! SHE DREAM OF MARRYING HARRY! LOVELY!
Ditifullywayward chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
The story is brillaint. It's just the perfect fanfic I was searching for. It is warm, cozy, sweet, charming and romantic. I loved the way you took each moment into consideration. I loved that line "I care for you hermione." I loved the story. It's amazing.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
That was a lovely ending. I liked the dream sequence at the end. It truly worked and is at least one way it could happen.

As a dyed in the wool Harmonian, I fully approve!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
A really pivotal chapter. Harry unburdens himself so much to her. Would it have happened otherwise? So hard to tell. You'd hope so, but maybe not for years.

I've read a one-shot, Sleeping Beauty, by Professor of Muggle Studies, in which Harry kisses her in the same situation, hoping she'll revive. She doesn't then, but Hermione knows and asks him about it on the Express the next Sept. 1, ending in their becoming boyfriend/girlfriend.

Do I think Harry fell in love at first sight? No, but I think now that he knows he loves her, he projects the feeling back that far.

It is just sweet for them both to realize their love.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
This chapter is a nice continuation. One can imagine Hermione and her superego have just those sorts of 'chats'.

Ron is about what you'd expect. He never showed himself to be empathic at all in canon IIRC. Harry is much more in tune with others' feelings.

Hermione's feelings for Harry are developing apace and faster than might have been otherwise, since she has all that time for introspection. Harry's feelings are moving very quickly too. You just can see him doing this in canon so easily, it just does not seem at all OOC, even if it didn't have to end in love. Harry reading to her just seems so right. Even the idea of his ending up falling asleep seems so very in character.

One thing that seems to me to be interesting is how much sensation Hermione has. Understanding and remembering people speaking is pretty well established for people in coma-basically what she is in. The sensation seems a bit problematic.

On the one hand, it is possible that the petrification is mainly, though not solely, a paralysis, with the skin condition being mainly token. In that case, her feeling warmth, or feeling his touch makes sense.

On the other hand, perhaps she really has no sensation at all. Maybe what she 'feels' is a psycho-emotional connection with Harry that her mind interprets as touch.

JKR is not explicit in canon, if she ever thought about it. For me, either explanation works for your story. In any event, this chapter is very good.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
This is a good start for your story. I see where you have Hagrid teaching a year early and it's a good change, giving Hermione a reason to having to research.

The research works well and you gave a reasonable explanation for why the victims weren't dead.

I think that you give us an interesting Harry and Hermione. There is more, I think going on in Hermione's mind than Harry's, at least at this point, but her concern for him is palpable and being ten months older, she seems more emotionally invested in Harry than he might yet be in her.

No doubt that Harry cares for her, but that she's likely right that his is more generic right now. You can see him with the same sentiments towards Ron, just expressed differently.

I wonder about Penelope being a fifth year. It's possible, but I always thought of her as the same year as Percy, a sixth. Though for that matter, anywhere from fifth through seventh would work.

Still, a good set up for the 'action' to come.