Reviews for Love Warmed My Stone Heart
Volksbrot chapter 4 . 2/22
A most beautiful and lovely story. Thank you for this piece of art.
Bob21 chapter 4 . 2/4
Very Impressive
EmmSea chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
There's probably a million comments relating to this but, the car that rescued them was an Anglia, not an Angelina. I put the error down to predictive text.
doc boy chapter 4 . 5/15/2017
I loved it. Bravo my friend. Bravo
doc boy chapter 3 . 5/15/2017
Beautiful. I love it. I have to admit, as sweet as it is, I thought it would be a little weird to have them become a couple and confess at that age. But you planned and executed it perfectly well, so you definitely proved me wrong. Fantastic work
doc boy chapter 2 . 5/15/2017
Very touching. I must say I really like the angle. It's a shame Harry wasn't so caring towards her in the books. I guess it's kinda how a man stays by his sickly wife's bedside. It's a good way for them to come to terms with their feelings for each other... Kind as he is, if memory serves Harry isn't that caring or affectionate most of the time. At least not towards her. Kind of a shame really...
doc boy chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
Boy I hope they're gonna be alright... Good start though
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
I dont know what to say except-
anyone who's checking the reviews needs to READ THIS
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
this was cute
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Awwwwww, it's so sweet!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
Omg omg... I may or may not be having a fangirl attack. That was awesome! It was a superb Harmony fic
iowa-tarheel chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
A wonderful piece of literature. The slow progression to love that was evident in the I Care for you statements. Just a great feel good story.
kyuki619 chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
FIANLLY SHE IS AWAKE! SHE DREAM OF MARRYING HARRY! LOVELY!
Ditifullywayward chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
The story is brillaint. It's just the perfect fanfic I was searching for. It is warm, cozy, sweet, charming and romantic. I loved the way you took each moment into consideration. I loved that line "I care for you hermione." I loved the story. It's amazing.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
That was a lovely ending. I liked the dream sequence at the end. It truly worked and is at least one way it could happen.

As a dyed in the wool Harmonian, I fully approve!

D. Page Robin