Reviews for The Trial
cool guy 33 chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
hurry! i really want to read chapter 4... please?
Lady Queria chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
*cough* well the story is getting more dramatic. _ I would have liked to see Ichigo and friends faces when they saw who all was in the picture... nless of course this is rite after aizen did his whole turn to the darkside thing and Ichigo hasn't even heard of the word arrancar yet. Um, just as a little side note. the story line seems to be everywhere. Liana is seeming a little inconsistant when it comes to her character personality. Also i think that people's reactions to her sudden anoncement of her impening doom was a little understated or something. I just think that they woudl have reacted differently, even if they didn't particularly care for that person, as humans they would most likely show a little more emotion then that.
On a lighter note I love how she dealls with the espada and the two big bads! It makes me giggle on the inside _
continue with your good work

Lunarady chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
what happens!
Lady Queria chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
getting them all to pose for a picture was cool! thank you so much for the update!

Lady Queria chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
this story looks like fun! I hope you continue!

cool guy 33 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
thank you! thank you! thank you! i have been waiting for a fanfic cross over like this! you have no idea of all the things i wanted to post on fanfic with crossover for 07-ghost and bleach! i, sadly do not own a account and i cannot get one! but you! You! made probably most satisfying crossover in my entire life! oh how i love this moment! my heart litterally almost jumped out of my chest! well! keep going! keep going! i may be just 1 reveiwer and you first! but i speak for one million! so please continue this fanfic! if you dont i will comit suicide! well till next time!

yours truly,