Reviews for Letters from the Queen
Amratis chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
You so need to do Alistair's letters, that would be perfect. I feel kinda cheated, I didnt get a 100 approval glitch with anyone! However i did pass the persuasion check at the riot and i have a warrior, she only has something like, 25 cunning?
OpticPeach chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Haha. This was great! And I totally didn't get the persuasion check either! Geez. Dumb people and their riot. Anyway, I enjoyed this and hope you do Alistair's letters!
Megan2468 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
this was good and halarious! poor girl, she had to find naked paintings of alistair. LOL! i didnt mind the somber note.

p.s. I passed the roit without killing innocents, and i have max corciocion and 43 cunning. didn't get the "instant approval" glitch but i some how had a non-sex romance with anders. AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW! i just looked at it said "100 approval, love"
Felinae Silvestris chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I loved this. It was very funny, until the end where it got all serious. The riot thing was weird, my male Cousland had like 90 cunning and max coercion and still failed the persuasion check. I also got the 100 approval glitch, with Sigrun.

I like the way you laid this out, like in the codex. I also like the fact that it's all one sided, so we have to guess at Alistair's replies from what Elissa says in her letters. Good work!
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I always found it strange that the peasants'll attack you and think that they'll get what they want but tell them you'll kill the and make their families suffer and they back right down. I think the dog's disappearance kind of was canon. My suspicion is Sten kidnapped him and took him back home with hm. NEVER should have given him that sword back...but anyway, up until the riot letter these were hilarious. And even if no one in Origins could say your name because it was customizeable, at least they did recongize which Origin you are. Nathaniel, at least, definitely knows you. And why won't anyone talk to you ever?
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I really liked this! It was very funny. I killed the Architect as well, and I'm still not sure if I did the right thing there. Somehow I just barely managed to persuade the riot, but it was close. I didn't get that glitch, but it would have been helpful if I had... Anyways the story was really good, it had me laughing quite hard!
Lady Pounce-a-lot chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Awesome, enjoyed it. I don't mind the change from humour to sombre, in fact I think it was sort of necessary. After all it gets worse and worse towards the end, does it not?

PS. The Snuggles letters are my favourites xD
Saber009 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
That was great. I loved the letters about the dog lol. We definitely need to see Alistair's letters now :P
Erynnar chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I loved every letter, you had me laughing so hard! And I didn't mind the serious turn. Awesome job. Thanks for this. Now I want Alistair's letters in response to Elissa's. Thanks so much for this! : )
Sayle chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Hmph. I wish I got glitches like that. You are right about Oghren though - he used to love our jokes! Now he bristles. I think that being outside in the open air too long has made him a killjoy.

Also, it leaves ending open to interpretation, but I like to think that she helped the Architect.
tjadis chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Ahahahaha! I had many of the same thoughts about Awakening. Especially the whole, "Oghren doesn't like my jokes? What is WRONG with him?" thing. And the private-I kind of wondered why she started stammering every time you ask her if there are any letters...

I actually made that persuade check with my Cousland, which is good because when I didn't even try it with my Orlesian I felt really, really terrible as my men slaughtered all of these poor peasants.

Justice has also given me 100% approval the moment I recruit him. Sigrun also gives me 100% the moment I give her a present, which is evidently a glitch. I choose to think of it as a form of hero-worship on her part.

Anyway-I liked it!
phoenixarchive chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Gah, I know what you mean about that riot! I presume it's a persuade that's meant to fail - like when you try and persuade Loghain to back Alistair or intimidate the slavers into leaving everything. Still, it was upsetting :(

Some of these made me laugh so much though, especially the ones about Snuggles lol. Great writing as always.
Bert8813 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
too funny i love how elissa thinks all her comrades are crazy i hope you make another one like this maybe with alistair?
28 | « Prev Page 1 2